forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

but not everyone hates you here

Other than Jynnie and Emi, I know for a fact none of you like me.

I mean I was starting to be okay with you, but the way your acting is changing that

I'm sure this is a lie, but you'll be pleased to here that this is doing wonders for my self esteem

@Anemone eco

Also here Eris is dictator.

As long as I get to wear a crown, I will accept this title.

I had to heavily resist the urge to photoshop a crown onto a raccoon.

Do itttttttttt

Bet. It may take a little while, but you best believe I shall return with a raccoon with purple hair and a crown.

Deleted user

Also here Eris is dictator.

As long as I get to wear a crown, I will accept this title.

I had to heavily resist the urge to photoshop a crown onto a raccoon.

Do itttttttttt

Bet. It may take a little while, but you best believe I shall return with a raccoon with purple hair and a crown.

Im so pumped for this

Deleted user

Supreme Dictator Queen Eris

not a bad ring to it. lol

Deleted user

You all are so nice. Thank you for helping my mental health so much.

Deleted user

Hey do you guys think I should do a face mask?

duh

@Fraust

They're trying to help?? It's probably better for your mental health that you aren't actively spreading around negativity on purpose

Deleted user

Hi I’d like to be rude to the individuals on Personal Venting Chat who just threw me out of backstage, gave me attention, and are planning on going with me to Italy whenever it isn’t sick anymore

Deleted user

I have a unicorn one, coconut coffee mud, avocado mud, peel off cucumber, peel off charcoal, peel off pomegranate and blood orange…

oh wow I have a lot.

Deleted user

Also I want a face mask but I do not have one. And I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to get one.

@Moxie group

I have a unicorn one, coconut coffee mud, avocado mud, peel off cucumber, peel off charcoal, peel off pomegrate and blood orange…

oh wow I have a lot.

Omg the unicorn one

What does that even entail???

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Hi I’d like to be rude to the individuals on Personal Venting Chat who just threw me out of backstage, gave me attention, and are planning on going with me to Italy whenever it isn’t sick anymore

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Pickles group

I’ve got benonite clay and charcoal, but I think I’ll do the charcoal one
What is everyone else doing

I'm out of my sheet masks so I'm left with two different clay ones. So probably benonite clay. I'm running out of the other

@Moxie group

I’ve got benonite clay and charcoal, but I think I’ll do the charcoal one
What is everyone else doing

I'm out of my sheet masks so I'm left with two different clay ones. So probably benonite clay. I'm running out of the other

Yeah I’m running out of the charcoal one so I’m gonna do the clay one

Deleted user

I have a unicorn one, coconut coffee mud, avocado mud, peel off cucumber, peel off charcoal, peel off pomegrate and blood orange…

oh wow I have a lot.

Omg the unicorn one

What does that even entail???

its got some fancy iridescent crap in it.
Hang on i took pictures