forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Miriam, I don’t think either of them are trying to attack you. They want the best for you, too, because okhana means family and no one is left behind. And here on Rudeness we’re one big coagulation of OG people.

so just stop, in the most gentle way I can put this, being so aggressive. They’re not attacking you, I promise.

Deleted user

but i like you, fren-

no you don't. I'm kind of sick of everyone pretending to.

@Anemone eco

Mir. Please just leave. Eris has asked you to do so multiple times already and I'm pretty sure it is for the best. You're not in a good headspace and it's obvious. Go take some deep breaths, think everything over a little more. I don't think you being here right now is good for your emotional being or that of others. Your "healthier" coping methods involve putting others on blast and that is not okay. I think that once you're in a better place in mind, that you'll see that we're not disrespecting you or trying to hurt you. We're just trying to help.

You can call me what you will. A liar, disrespectful, fake, whatever the fuck else. But that doesn't change that we're all just trying to help.

Deleted user

Miriam, I don’t think either of them are trying to attack you. They want the best for you, too, because okhana means family and no one is left behind. And here on Rudeness we’re one big coagulation of OG people.

so just stop, in the most gentle way I can put this, being so aggressive. They’re not attacking you, I promise.

Deleted user

Would this be a good time to explain why I dislike the way you treat me?

I don't treat you any different than the other users on here (except for those i consider my good friends).
This has got to stop. I am not out to get you. I do not feel one way or the other, okay? But when you act like this in my chats I have to say something. It's not appreciated by me and many others.

I need you to step back and relax away from this chat.
Im asking as nicely and as calmly as possible.

Deleted user

Mir. Please just leave. Eris has asked you to do so multiple times already and I'm pretty sure it is for the best. You're not in a good headspace and it's obvious.

I'm fine. Stop trying to make something out of nothing.

Go take some deep breaths, think everything over a little more. I don't think you being here right now is good for your emotional being or that of others. Your "healthier" coping methods involve putting others on blast and that is not okay.

I didn't even do anything, okay? Relax.

I think that once you're in a better place in mind, that you'll see that we're not disrespecting you or trying to hurt you. We're just trying to help.

Sure sure.

You can call me what you will. A liar, disrespectful, fake, whatever the fuck else. But that doesn't change that we're all just trying to help.

Sure, disrespectful fake ass liar.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

but i like you, fren-

no you don't. I'm kind of sick of everyone pretending to.

except I’m not pretending?!
I really do care a lot about you-
you’re one of those beans that I’ve admired since day one
I’m sorry if it doesn’t seem that way…

Deleted user

can you all stop fucking asking me to 'relax?' I'm fine. You know nothing about my state, so stop pretending to.

@Pickles group

Maybe your home life is different

Mm. Thanks. Thanks so much, Moxie, that was so kind of you.

but not everyone hates you here

Other than Jynnie and Emi, I know for a fact none of you like me.

Gee. Thanks. I guess Ella, Nie and I for sure are all chopped liver

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

can you all stop fucking asking me to 'relax?' I'm fine. You know nothing about my state, so stop pretending to.

We know you are being very disrespectful to people who care about you. Can't you see that? Don't you know that your aggressive attitude would have made other people drop you ages ago?
Also here Eris is dictator. So pardon my rude expression. But git.

Deleted user

We know you are being very disrespectful to people who care about you. Can't you see that? Don't you know that your aggressive attitude would have made other people drop you ages ago?
Also here Eris is dictator. So pardon my rude expression. But git.

no I'm not.
Now leave me alone dom.
I'm fine.
you're really getting on my nerves right now.
so please stop responding to me before I go off on you and say things neither one of us will find pleasant.

Deleted user

You did not deserve that Nie. For reason, anyway.

Not saying that there is a reason–

Christ and a half you know what I mean

@Moxie group

Maybe your home life is different

Mm. Thanks. Thanks so much, Moxie, that was so kind of you.

You’re the one who always talks about how your mom is abusive. I’m not assuming anything you haven’t told us

but not everyone hates you here

Other than Jynnie and Emi, I know for a fact none of you like me.

I mean I was starting to be okay with you, but the way your acting is changing that

No one is disrespecting you.

Whatever you say, chief.

We're simply telling you that we do not want to be treated this way.

Would this be a good time to explain why I dislike the way you treat me?

How do I treat you? Because I have been trying to treat you with respect and kindness

@Anemone eco

Thanks, Eris.

Deleted user

Also here Eris is dictator.

As long as I get to wear a crown, I will accept this title.

@Pickles group

Lol

@Moxie group

Supreme Dictator Queen Eris

@Anemone eco

I had to heavily resist the urge to photoshop a crown onto a raccoon.

@Moxie group

I had to heavily resist the urge to photoshop a crown onto a raccoon.

Do itttttttttt