forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It's where I made the word Dagab from. It means 'dear to oneself so as parting with that person would cause pain'.

i love that so much
not just because the meaning's pretty but also cause that sounds like one of the insults you'd lovingly call your best friend as a sign of appreciation

It would be pronounced Dahgáhb. Though if you were calling someone that it would be more likely to be said Dagábat.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

We talked about those at school, it was great!!

Ooh I’m curious, what did they say Agape was? If you remember

Agape is selfless love, if I recall correctly.

It's where I made the word Dagab from. It means 'dear to oneself so as parting with that person would cause pain'.

Interesting. We learned it as “God love” basically. Like and incomprehensible type of love

Well both your and Jyn's definitions can coexist. Especially as humans are so hard at selfless love.

Yeah that fits, it's like the sort of unconditional, unselfish love, Jesus-style.

Love, a la Jesus.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i love that so much
not just because the meaning's pretty but also cause that sounds like one of the insults you'd lovingly call your best friend as a sign of appreciation

It would be pronounced Dahgáhb. Though if you were calling someone that it would be more likely to be said Dagábat.

that's even better

@Anemone eco

I'm tryna fight someone no matter who it is

I mean, I have no reason to fight you, but whatever I guess. You can "fight" me in my PMs I guess. shrug