forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

Why are you sending passive aggressive and disrespectful gifs then?

They aren't lmao?? It's literally me asking if I've made a mistake again and then me attempting to use humor to tell people we have moved on

Alright . . .
Just letting you know though, to everyone else it didn’t seem like humor. It seemed like you were being passive aggressive. I understand now that it did to you, but you should also understand it didn’t to everyone else

mmkay boomer

@Moxie group

Actually jk I think my mom is up and she'll ask me what I'm doing at 11 at night and so I'm chickening out. Thank you to those who supported me anyways. I will remember it forever.

Mood <3

@Moxie group

They aren't lmao?? It's literally me asking if I've made a mistake again and then me attempting to use humor to tell people we have moved on

Alright . . .
Just letting you know though, to everyone else it didn’t seem like humor. It seemed like you were being passive aggressive. I understand now that it did to you, but you should also understand it didn’t to everyone else

mmkay boomer

Sorry, did I say something wrong?
I’m genuinely trying to be nice, I’m really sorry if it’s not coming out that way

Deleted user

Alright . . .

mmkay boomer

I’m genuinely trying to be nice, I’m really sorry if it’s not coming out that way

I'm just in a really shitty mood at the moment and I'm sick of people trying to have control over everything I do {not talking about you}

Deleted user

Why are my walls buzzing

Why wouldn't they be

It's a power cord that I will unplug once tweaker hours are over

@Pickles group

either it's too quiet and your ears are ringing, you're imagining it, or there's something else vibrating. probably the heater or– Ella's here, I can't make that joke
or you found a glitch in the matrix
whatever that means

@Moxie group

I'm just in a really shitty mood at the moment and I'm sick of people trying to have control over everything I do {not talking about you}

I can understand that, but we’re genuinely just trying to create a respectful environment. We’re not trying to control you are tell you that you can’t do something. Eris and many other people were just uncomfortable by the conversation, so she made sure that wouldn’t happen again. It’s all about creating an environment that discusses things respectfully as often as possible

Deleted user

I can understand that, but we’re genuinely just trying to create a respectful environment. We’re not trying to control you are tell you that you can’t do something. Eris and many other people were just uncomfortable by the conversation, so she made sure that wouldn’t happen again. It’s all about creating an environment that discusses things respectfully as often as possible

That part wasn't about any of you–

@Moxie group

ohhhhhhh my bad. Sorry for making assumptions

Deleted user

ohhhhhhh my bad. Sorry for making assumptions

No you're fine, thanks for caring Mox <3

@Moxie group

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe or maybe I should binge watch Mando

Fuck that’s a good argument.
Do it tomorrow before bedtime
You need to get bettttterr

Deleted user

Let me suffer, lil sister. Let me wallow in this pain in my sinuses and chest….for it tells me that I am alive–for now.

Deleted user

(lol it's a stupid double pun that no one gets. dont blame yourself.)