forum Debate. Debate. Debate.
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 109 followers

Deleted user

Hmmm, well, maybe you have literally anything better to do than mock someone for talking about how a disorder has impacted how they identify?

I'm not mocking it though lmao?? I'm talking about an identity that, may be dumb, but is still an actual thing? It has nothing to do with your disorder. Calm down.

And for someone who gets all uppity whenever someone disagrees with the way you interpret someone else's post, you sure have an issue when someone does it to you :)

I'm going to disagree with that whole statement, but mmkay boomer

Was that a moment for you?

Deleted user

oh yeah let me just delete the whole thing rather than editing it like a normal human

Deleted user

Hmmm, well, maybe you have literally anything better to do than mock someone for talking about how a disorder has impacted how they identify?

@HighPockets group

I'm not mocking it though lmao?? I'm talking about an identity that, may be dumb, but is still an actual thing? It has nothing to do with your disorder. Calm down.

Like I said, maybe think through your phrasing. Using alternating capitals connotates mocking. Phrasing it as "have y'all heard of aUtIsMgEnDeR?" makes it seem like you're mocking someone

And for someone who gets all uppity whenever someone disagrees with the way you interpret someone else's post, you sure have an issue when someone does it to you :)

I'm going to disagree with that whole statement, but mmkay boomer :):):):)

Alright zoomer, I can see that you're proving my exact point

That's what she said

Deleted user

oh yeah let me just delete the whole thing rather than editing it like a normal human

Ahh, so now I'm not a normal human.
Imagine being such a bitch to everyone on the internet for no reason.
Kindly shut up, Emi.

Deleted user

Kindly shut up, Emi.

literally

I just said something

and you respond back with such venom

it does not make you look better than me.

Kindly fuck off.

Deleted user

Like I said, maybe think through your phrasing. Using alternating capitals connotates mocking. Phrasing it as "have y'all heard of aUtIsMgEnDeR?" makes it seem like you're mocking someone

I am

I'm mocking people who identify as 'autismgender'

I'm going to disagree with that whole statement, but mmkay boomer :):):):)

Alright zoomer, I can see that you're proving my exact point

Good for you??

That's what she said

@HighPockets group

Kindly shut up, Emi.

As if you don't do that yourself, like when you flipped out at Baylee for no goddamn reason, or at me for suggesting that you call a suicide hotline instead of complaining online (over how you misinterpreted my post, nonetheless)
Emi can say whatever she wants

Deleted user

Awfully nice of you to vaguely say "your disorder" as well, I'm well aware that I'm not fucking normal but I really needed the reminder :)

Bruh you're the one who called it a disorder

Don't be so offended by me using the same wording you did because I wanted to respect you lmao

Deleted user

I don’t think you’re respecting anyone by mocking them or insulting them :l

Deleted user

Kindly shut up, Emi.

As if you don't do that yourself, like when you flipped out at Baylee for no goddamn reason, or at me for suggesting that you call a suicide hotline instead of complaining online (over how you misinterpreted my post, nonetheless)

I don't 'flip out at Baylee??' And if you need the details of why I don't want to use a suicide hotline, I'll have you know that the ones I have past experiences with do not hold pleasant memories. And don't call it 'complaining.' There's a difference between being in a suicidal episode and 'complaining.'

@HighPockets group

Awfully nice of you to vaguely say "your disorder" as well, I'm well aware that I'm not fucking normal but I really needed the reminder :)

Bruh you're the one who called it a disorder

Don't be so offended by me using the same wording you did because I wanted to respect you lmao

K, well, just because I can say it about myself doesn't mean I approve of you saying it about me. I can call myself a bitch whenever I want, but I have every right to be upset when someone else does.

Deleted user

and here we go yet again

ah Ella

this is how it feels to be on the other side, I suppose.

Want a hug? 🤗

@HighPockets group

Kindly shut up, Emi.

I don't 'flip out at Baylee??' And if you need the details of why I don't want to use a suicide hotline, I'll have you know that the ones I have past experiences with do not hold pleasant memories. And don't call it 'complaining.' There's a difference between being in a suicidal episode and 'complaining.'

You could have said that instead of freaking out at me. I gave you the location of one I know and trust and you refused to so much as acknowledge that I attempted to help you. You seem to have conveniently forgotten that I was in one as well.

Deleted user

C-Can you read?
I specifically said I was not mocking Eva, and that I used the phrase 'your disorder' because it's what she used and I assumed she was comfortable with that.
This doesn't even involve you??

Deleted user

C-Can you read?
I specifically said I was not mocking Eva, and that I used the phrase 'your disorder' because it's what she used and I assumed she was comfortable with that.

I wasn’t talking about Jyn.

I was talking about you mocking someone in general.

Yes, I think I can read, or else my eyes wouldn’t have to be subjected to the bullshit I’m reading right now.

Deleted user

Kindly shut up, Emi.

You could have said that instead of freaking out at me. I gave you the location of one I know and trust and you refused to so much as acknowledge that I attempted to help you. You seem to have conveniently forgotten that I was in one as well.

I didn't freak out at you. Literally at all. I'm sorry for not being comfortable using a number I found online I guess?? Next time I'll respond with "no" I guess?? I don't remember you being online during a suicidal episode, because I don't think I was on any chats while that happened. But I certainly wouldn't have written that off as complaining.

Deleted user

and here we go yet again

ah Ella

this is how it feels to be on the other side, I suppose.

Want a hug? 🤗

yes please

big squishy Emi hug :)

Deleted user

C-Can you read?

I wasn’t talking about Jyn.

I was talking about you mocking someone in general.

Yes, I think I can read, or else my eyes wouldn’t have to be subjected to the bullshit I’m reading right now.

I don't respect this person

At all