forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@Nyappy

@Benjy not bad! You have a lot of potential, a blooming artist. Maybe take a picture from above the paper instead of at an angle, that way we can get a better view of your drawings and see more details. :>

@Nyappy

@AloofFloof
You animate!!!!? It looks so good, I love the color choices!!;A; aaaa You are a brave soul ,tackling animation. I used to do it a long time ago (ever heard of flipnote hatena?) It's not easy at all

@Exis

I drew a pokémon trainer oc of mine. I don't know what to do with the background yet, so just ignore the weird gradient in the meantime lmao

@Benjy

I drew a pokémon trainer oc of mine. I don't know what to do with the background yet, so just ignore the weird gradient in the meantime lmao

WOW even with out the back round it is very nice

@Benjy

i might not have the best camrea but i certainly like to draw cartoons i drew these a few months ago but here it is

@Katastrophic group

Finally had some time to draw for myself… So here I am redesigning again. I really suck at drawing guys but I think the practice is starting to pay off! I can finally draw Brin here as I imagine him, my current "official ref" still makes him look like an awkward kid and not a swordsman woops but i think this is much better

Reguardless, this is the first time I drew his hair without having a breakdown so there's that

@AloofFloof group

Thank you @Nyappy and @Tired-but-passionate C:

@AloofFloof
You animate!!!!? It looks so good, I love the color choices!!;A; aaaa You are a brave soul ,tackling animation. I used to do it a long time ago (ever heard of flipnote hatena?) It's not easy at all

It's just a MAP part, so the host picked the color scheme! I have no eye for color picking lol
I never used Flipnote, but I know a lot of beginners do! A lot of MAPs don't allow it anymore bc of the watermark. I've found FireAlpaca much easier for me though. (I only do short baby animations on very rare occasions) FireAlpaca is meant for plain ole drawing + GIF animation, but with a video editor can work swell for animation. i'm not really an expert though, i do this like.. never

@Katastrophic group

I colored it! It seems a little dull but I already kinda shaded the sketch w/ rough hatching and I'm too lazy to go back and separate the layers or do lineart so