forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Winx was free, along with other PBS channel cartoons, and we didn't have paid TV stuff at that time so I got used to those and grew up with them. But my parents have no problems with magic. The only show I ever got banned from was iCarly because my mom caught me watching the "iBoyfriend" episode and freaked out xD

Omg someone else who got hand from iCarly??
I'd watched the ultimate wedgy episode and decided it was as good thing to try wedgying my brother in vacation bible School oop-

@AloofFloof group

Omg someone else who got hand from iCarly??
I'd watched the ultimate wedgy episode and decided it was as good thing to try wedgying my brother in vacation bible School oop-

That's… amazing XD

@Katastrophic group

if you mean not attatched to a pc, I recommend an ipad or a surface. I have some friends who swear by those, but I always prefer my pc one so idk much about stand alones.

@moss

Yeah, I don't think you can use a graphics tablet without a computer. I recommend an iPad. I think you can get the standard version with 32 GB for around $250 on Black Friday. If you want a stylus, there's the Apple pencil which costs like $80-100 but you can also just buy a normal stylus off of Amazon for cheaper.

@Fraust

There are some tablets that are standalone, but most are pretty expensive
I got my screen tablet for about 200, but it's got an absurd amount of cords and is a pain to use. I recommend doing some more research

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I really like my Simbans PicassoTab. I'm using it right now, and it's cheaper and still high quality. The pen that comes with it can be a bit iffy, but all in all I quite like it.

I've heard that one's pretty good!

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I really like my Simbans PicassoTab. I'm using it right now, and it's cheaper and still high quality. The pen that comes with it can be a bit iffy, but all in all I quite like it.

Yeeeee
The pen is very touchy though, and mine has to have the tip be pushed into hard surfaces sometimes to get it to work so take that as I will
But the art program that comes with it is very nice, and unlocking all features is only about six bucks flat

@saor_illust school

Yeeeee
The pen is very touchy though, and mine has to have the tip be pushed into hard surfaces sometimes to get it to work so take that as I will
But the art program that comes with it is very nice, and unlocking all features is only about six bucks flat

oooo what do you use?

@Nyappy

There are some inconsistencies, but that's because these are a few months apart. I've been drawing for many years, but stopped for about 5 years.(drawing felt pointless for a while) I jumped back into art rearing to go, I feel like I'm good but I could get so much better.

@AloofFloof group

@Nyappy Whaa!! These look so good! My favorite is the upper right corner; looks like a screencap from a movie it's so clean and subtly expressive. Also the pose with the knives??? AMAZING???! The perspective! And damn , those muscles are on point :O

@saor_illust school

looks good yall !!!

,,,,,,,,i was really tired last night so i used a base for the first time to practise colouring
it's low effort
i tried a new type of shading
i used maddie's base bc cats
and yes

@Nyappy

@Nyappy Whaa!! These look so good! My favorite is the upper right corner; looks like a screencap from a movie it's so clean and subtly expressive. Also the pose with the knives??? AMAZING???! The perspective! And damn , those muscles are on point :O

Omg thank you so much! You're a pretty good artist yourself! You are so good with backgrounds, one of my many hurdles to overcome. I feel honored aaa