forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@AloofFloof group

Yesssssssssssss! Thank you thank you! I haven’t watched it in ages either tbh haha, but y’know. Nostalgia

Exactlyyyyy
nostalgia is the best feeling ever tbh

@AloofFloof group

Also I wouldn’t really call these paintings, per se. I used a sketch layer, a line art layer, and so on

They have a painterly texture imo. if you can pull that off without doing painting, i'm still giving you big props ;o;

@Tired-but-passionate

Yeah it’s funny because my parents didn’t really want me to watch it when I was younger so I’ve only seen like, the first two seasons, but then I got back into it and found out it has eight seasons now. And I was like, w u t

@AloofFloof group

I'm pretty sure I'm incapable of making serious art for myself
Drew this on my phone asfhjkl

phone art is so hard ahh, this is awesome! I love the character's design and pallet. The light blue is a lovely touch

@AloofFloof group

Yeah it’s funny because my parents didn’t really want me to watch it when I was younger so I’ve only seen like, the first two seasons, but then I got back into it and found out it has eight seasons now. And I was like, w u t

EIGHT SEASONS???? whoaaa. I just remember it being my go-to Saturday morning cartoon. I might have to go check it out again! I remember really vibing with it

@AloofFloof group

Oh ripppp

i've been binge-watching cartoons lately anyways so i'll probably still check out at least the first few seasons. Phineas and Ferb has been my ROCK recently lmao

@AloofFloof group

Winx was free, along with other PBS channel cartoons, and we didn't have paid TV stuff at that time so I got used to those and grew up with them. But my parents have no problems with magic. The only show I ever got banned from was iCarly because my mom caught me watching the "iBoyfriend" episode and freaked out xD

@Tired-but-passionate

Lol yeah my parents were not like that. I was never really interested in iCarly or other shows like it, but I was and still am very interested in fantasy cartoons, so I guess that’s how I managed to watch Winx till the 2nd season haha

@AloofFloof group

Anyways, while I'm here, I'll share this artwork I finished yesterday. ^^ It was a paid commission, so it isn't my character, but I am really proud of it! Took me three days and a lot of frustration around the background.

@AloofFloof group

Lol yeah my parents were not like that. I was never really interested in iCarly or other shows like it, but I was and still am very interested in fantasy cartoons, so I guess that’s how I managed to watch Winx till the 2nd season haha

I love cartoons! I definitely preferred them (and still prefer them) over most other shows. I did find iCarly pretty amusing though. I'm loving some of the more recent cartoons coming out, like She-Ra and such

@AloofFloof group

Thanks! and same! Backgrounds SUCK ugh :""]

I watched season 1 of the Dragon Prince, but I really hated the animation of it so I didn't carry on when season 2 came out

@AloofFloof group

hnnnggg, Idkkk. If I run out of other things to watch I might go back, but the animation just did not do things for me.
She-Ra was amazing though! The Catra and She-Ra arc (as well as all the other characters tbh) was excellent