forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

Deleted user

Did I ever share this? I can't remember, anyways, those are one of my ocs' parents back in the 80s, I think I kinda messed up the hands but oh well…

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

@/NotSoBeautifulDiseaster Thank you! I’ll try to post more time to time. ^^

@Not!Onnex Oo! I love your style 😯

I'm glad you do! lol

Deleted user

Thanks! I mean, they're both involved with paranormal stuff, that wasn't the idea but I'm glad it had that vibe :D!

Deleted user

Sketch? That looks finished to me! I love all the details and how cool it looks!

@Katastrophic group

I love the bright colors Onnex, and the general vibe ^_^
The mysterious atmosphere and dark colors is great Motaki!
I wouldn't want to run into that thing >.> but it looks awesome Mojack

I'm back at it again with more character sketches, here's my MC! her first design almost 2 years ago had a blue dress so I think i'm bringing it back. Tho her design feels a lot simpler thatn the other 2 so far, idk

Deleted user

Ok this is a fangirl moment and all but a while ago I made this fanart, pretty much tried to make him look like the actor who plays the fish, tagged the guy on twitter and the liked it, I'm still proud of it (not giving contect cause that's spoilers but if you get it yay)

@AloofFloof group

Ok this is a fangirl moment and all but a while ago I made this fanart, pretty much tried to make him look like the actor who plays the fish, tagged the guy on twitter and the liked it, I'm still proud of it (not giving contect cause that's spoilers but if you get it yay)

I haven't seen what this is from, but gdamn your art and anatomy and rendering look amazinggg

@AloofFloof group

I made some Carl and Major Monogram earrings yesterday
I made Perry the Platypus and Dr. Doofenshmirtz last weekend. Next I might do Phineas and Ferb as a pair, then Candace and Jeremy, and just gradually build a whole Phineas and Ferb set? just because I can?