forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@Nyappy

I love how instagram cuts off a good portion of my photo. :> anyways this will forever be stuck in sketch limbo. I can never finish anything

@Nyappy

Also does someone have any tips or know any videos that could help me with coloring? I want to learn but I don't know where to start x-x

@Katastrophic group

Adorbale cats and character Fraust and Salami!
Good work Benjy, changing the camera angle really helped so we can see your work!
Those sketches are lovely Nyappy! For color, I recommend looking into similar artists or styles you like and watching how they color. Something I used to do was "color blocking" some artworks I liked, so basically taking away the details and just focusing on the colors and shading so I can see what they did (color over the work in an edit program or use sliders to amplify the colors).

I got another sketch sheet. There'll probably be a lot more here cause campus is closed up for thanksgiving so I have time to procrastinate. Here's Rei with very messy color ^_^

@Katastrophic group

Thanks hahaha, I'd love to do more streams at different times so people can join and stuff, maybe I'll have time this 'study' week where i can sorta demo stuff x)

@Katastrophic group

I love the coloring! you nailed those hands, they look very real!

I got yet another d&d character, they released a new book and I finally got it! They added so many new subclasses, so i have to make a ton of new characters. Here's my halfling druid who is definately kind of a pyro!