forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I completely forgot that we could post photography pics on here, so here are a few photos I’ve taken over the years~

(I call the last one Between Life & Death because I didn’t realize there was a dead flower in the background lol)

They look professional.

Deleted user

Just woke up, saw you guys' amazing art and now I'm inspired, what a great way to start the day

@Starfast group

It's been a while since I've done art, but here's Ravina and Taven from my NaNoWriMo project this year. Might try colouring them in digitally but in case I don't get around to it ever enjoy these pencil sketches I guess

@Rainy_is_back

Yet again, all of the art looks fantastic! You guys are really talented. :)
I'm probably going to have a bunch of nerd stuff in the next couple of days to post. With all the new trailers for all the Marvel stuff, I'm going to attempt to do something cool.

@The-Magician group

I finished drawing this today, it's supposed to be a redraw of something I made back in November because I ended up not liking the skin or hair on the other one. So yeah, here ya go!

@Dinner

Sooo uhhh this one is inspired by Wilbur Soot’s latest song

And I made this last night. I prefer drawing hands over faces for some reason

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I finished drawing this today, it's supposed to be a redraw of something I made back in November because I ended up not liking the skin or hair on the other one. So yeah, here ya go!

Reminds me of Liv Tyler a bit.