forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@Leshierian

Here's Landers. (Yes, I'm aware he only has one eye, and no, he didn't lose it, though he would if it weren't attached to him. it's the angle and art style..)

Deleted user

DOOT´S SO FREAKING CUTE I CAN´T!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

@PaperHats business

Ohmygods I love Doot with my entire being smh

WELCOME to the first episode of rough sketches titled “I draw Xellis in different poses because I really need to practice clothing folds and I like his color scheme; FEATURING a redesign of his hair and literal entire being”

@PaperHats business

oh woah Thanks so much you guys! :D It means a ton, considering these folds made me question my sanity lol. Also help I can’t stop drawing him

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

uh
so i think i made a mistake saving the brush bundles and they're completely empty
like you try to import download them and there's nothing there
so i'm sorry bout that, i'll try to get the fixed ones up soon

@The-Magician group

So I made some background art (kinda) after downloading Procreate onto my phone. This is my first time using this software and BOIam I having fun!

@PaperHats business

(Sorry if this counts as sort of a spam? I’ll take it down if I need to. Also awesome art guys!!)

WELCOME to episode two of the rough sketches titled “I draw Xellis too much and am putting him in sassy poses, not because they fit his personality but because clothes folds, FEATURING a tie now, half of Xellis’s left arm, inconsistent colors because my eye-dropper tool committed no live, inconsistent art style, and my ~squiggly ass lines~ because coffee is the only thing I have consumed today.” Enjoy

@Fraust

lowkey wanna try to draw Scipio in that pose because I need to fucking draw him lmao
and because yes

@PaperHats business

(Thank you both so much XD Also Xellis should be illegal in many ways…. And I’m noticing that in this last picture he looks more like a chad than a k-pop star like he did in the first one. Oh well, he acts like both)