forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@Katastrophic group

It's been a while since I've drawn anything, but I couldn't leave pride month without at least sketching my girls! The first time I drew them in the same picture I knew they'd fall in love in my story.

also since Rei is a heckin tree Ithun must be standing on a box and wearing heals lol

Deleted user

Yeah, I’m backing that up. Please refrain from double posting.

I actually never thought I’d say something like that but here we are

@Reblod flag

It can be annoying when you post an artwork you're proud of at the same time that the page limit is reached. Maybe consider allowing it when that happens just so everyone can get the feedback they deserve?

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

It can be annoying when you post an artwork you're proud of at the same time that the page limit is reached. Maybe consider allowing it when that happens just so everyone can get the feedback they deserve?

i posted something a few pages ago that i was pretty proud of but no one said anything

@Starfast group

i posted something a few pages ago that i was pretty proud of but no one said anything

yeah I feel like this happens to me quite a bit :/

@Rainy_is_back

If it's any consolation, I'm always quite impressed by what you guys post. I just don't typically say anything, even though I should.

Deleted user

Yeah it happens all the time to several users on this thread.

It’s made to show off your art, yes, but double-posting is (in my humble opinion) a total dick move. No one else has done it yet. And I think, rather, know, we should keep it that way.

@Katastrophic group

Even if I don't say anything I look through every single post here cause it's all awesome! I'd say if you're really concerned about getting feedback, please say so with your picture!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

If it's any consolation, I'm always quite impressed by what you guys post. I just don't typically say anything, even though I should.

I don't say things because I don't unless I really like it. I will point out though that most things that @Katastrophe, @Kinarymo, and @NutEllaDraws post is freaking talented.

@Katastrophic group

I don't say things because I don't unless I really like it. I will point out though that most things that @Katastrophe, @Kinarymo, and @NutEllaDraws post is freaking talented.

Hey thats me!
tysm! <3

Deleted user

Everyone here is valid in their art and styles. It’s all incredibly amazing, and I hope you guys are still practicing!

@Reblod flag

I still think that people, particularly those that have less developed skills and styles, need more recognition. There are very talented people here and they get a lot of recognition but there is a huge imbalance of who gets resounding praise just because of where they're at in their art.

Personally, I don't care if people don't comment on what I post here because this isn't my main sharing platform but for many, it is.

@Katastrophic group

I agree that there are many different levels of skill and different style developments here, one of the coolest things on here is seeing people improve in the art they share!

Maybe since this is for more show-and-tell stuff, there could be a thread specifically for critique and feedback? Regardless of where people are at skill-wise or with their style, no one's ever really done learning in art ^_^

@4lagoon4 group

(Same tho, I like to see what everyone posts time to time. I didn’t actually speak until recently, mainly because I like admiring at a distance😂)