forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@saor_illust school

AWSDZweasdfxsd ACIE YOU ARE TOTALLY GOOD ENOUGH TO DO COMMISSIONS

And Galaxy, that's really cool! Regardless of how "good" it looks, the whole concept behind the art, the colors, everything about it is SUPER cool!

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

AWSDZweasdfxsd ACIE YOU ARE TOTALLY GOOD ENOUGH TO DO COMMISSIONS

And Galaxy, that's really cool! Regardless of how "good" it looks, the whole concept behind the art, the colors, everything about it is SUPER cool!

I didn’t come up with it though…

It was for my musical wall

@ninja_violinist

I need some opinions, if anyone is inclined to help out - this is meant to be a gift, and I'm not 100% happy with it but I also can't pinpoint exactly what's wrong.
-would you say the texture adds or takes away from it?
-what's wrong with the left side of her face
-genuinely though it feels like there's something egregiously wrong on that side but I can't put my finger on it
-are the bright spots bright enough?
-is the hair too messy?
-what on earth can I do with the background

Deleted user

The left side looks as if she just has a cheek, while from that angle, you could probably see bits and pieces of her left eye and eyelashes. Also her eyebrow is not present when it can be seen. Otherwise, I love the texture, it’s so well rendered.

Background idk lmfao

@GoblinKing

i think the background is nice! the simplicity of it doesn’t detract from her at all, and the fade from blacks and dark green to the lighter tones really does well to frame her! i think the bright spots are perfect. they give me a morning-ish vibe, if that’s what you were wanting!

@saor_illust school

HAH SO I WAS RIGHT TO DO THAT VC LAST NIGHT
silently shouts "I know puyo puyo!!!"

Ahhhhh that's so cute!!!
I don't actually play it, but like,,, I know what it is! :DD

Deleted user

YOU KNOW IT? That actually shocked me lol. I asked everyone I know irl and none of them heard of it. Also thanks, it took almost two hours because I fucked up the legs, I gave up if you couldn’t tell lol.