forum Broken Dreams and Haunting Memories// Closed!// 16+
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Astral was silent as he worked, cutting the soul he had on the tabletop into pieces as he went. He took the hands and legs, letting the rest of the still screaming soul drop into the waste bucket beside him. He didn't say anything, not noticing Emile coming over.

"Am I not allowed to move my own souls now?" Astral asked, not looking up. He picked the next soul out of the glass box he kept them in, pinning them in place with one finger as he moved to take their eyes, popping them out and setting them carefully to the side.

"And if I have?" Astral didn't confirm whether he had or not, but he totally had. She was currently under the table, stuck in one of the glass boxes. He'd filled it with water, turning her into her human form to only chain her down by the throat and letting her drown over and over.

The little girl curled up tighter when she managed to stop coughing, still trembling like a leaf. She was completely soaked, her simple white dress weighing down on her. Everything hurt…

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Emile held her gently, walking through the palace until he could find somewhere where they wouldn’t be bothered. He finally stopped, seeming satisfied with the spot he’d chosen, and sat down on the floor.

The girl started to cry softly when Emile sat down, hands going to her head. She couldn't open her eyes, still so scared. She hadn't been able to move in a long time, and she'd forgotten just how horrible Astral could be to her.

Hesitating, the girl curled up a bit more in Emile's palm. She started to cry again, but it was softer. Tears streaked down her cheeks, head tucked against her knees. She just wanted to be safe for once…