forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@MusicElle-is-here

hahah all i want rn to have someone actually attempt to understand and also not burst into tears in front of everyone

elle. i totally get that feeling.

yeah hahah it sucks,, anyone bored or whatever and wanna talk to me?

yeah sure anytime I'm legit watching a bob ross tutorial someone talk to me I'm an introvert finger guns

hahah thanks!! also bob ross is the best :)

theinnocentchild

hahah all i want rn to have someone actually attempt to understand and also not burst into tears in front of everyone

yeah sure anytime I'm legit watching a bob ross tutorial someone talk to me I'm an introvert finger guns

Yeah honestly I need a canvas and all the stuff he uses I really wanna actually do one of his tutorials that would be so awesome!!!

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I'm auditioning for this one orchestra and I'm in another orchestra too so yeah.
Man I really get what you guys or feeling, especially you Elle, since I also have this super happy facade which is kinda hard. And I think that's when the people around you that you hang out with are really important. You have to have friends that you can joke around with and have fun with, but also friends that you can be real with and really talk about stuff. It's kinda hard to find those people, but when you do, you'll know, and you'll never want to leave them. I think family and stuff is important too, being able to be real with your parents and maybe siblings and telling them how you feel even if it's weird sometimes. I think it's a good thing to be vulnerable and open sometimes. Just tell someone. I see you told us, and we're here for you. We're here for anyone who feels like you. I hope everyone here knows that.
big hugs

ALWAYS KEEP FIGHTING moment right here!!! ❤

theinnocentchild

I'm auditioning for this one orchestra and I'm in another orchestra too so yeah.
Man I really get what you guys or feeling, especially you Elle, since I also have this super happy facade which is kinda hard. And I think that's when the people around you that you hang out with are really important. You have to have friends that you can joke around with and have fun with, but also friends that you can be real with and really talk about stuff. It's kinda hard to find those people, but when you do, you'll know, and you'll never want to leave them. I think family and stuff is important too, being able to be real with your parents and maybe siblings and telling them how you feel even if it's weird sometimes. I think it's a good thing to be vulnerable and open sometimes. Just tell someone. I see you told us, and we're here for you. We're here for anyone who feels like you. I hope everyone here knows that.
big hugs

I think that it's great that you can talk to people who are going through something like you're going through, and that makes it easier to be real and vulnerable and give advice and stuff and yes always keep fighting and push through and you'll make it :)

big hugs

I think that it's great that you can talk to people who are going through something like you're going through, and that makes it easier to be real and vulnerable and give advice and stuff and yes always keep fighting and push through and you'll make it :)

So, your in an orchestra, hmm? Cool! I did choir; I could hit a note that would make the entire room ring!

theinnocentchild

Wow that's awesome! I wanted to do choir, but I wanted to do an instrument, and I'm indecisive so like… but I chose orchestra and I don't regret it, although the choir people sound awesome at my school. I sing for fun, and I also play the piano along with the violin. I just love music. :D

@Relsey-TheElder

Music is so amazing, if you can't use words use music, I can not tell you how often I've used that logic, I've auditioned an been in my county honor band for the past 4 years and the way it brings people together is just fantastic. There are song's that can just brighten your day get you hyped and make you sad all without uttering a single syllable. Some of my favorite Pieces that we've play'd are ,Incantation and dance, and Fate of the god's, they're Such powerful works of art and I love them.

@Relsey-TheElder

I often wish that singing out of nowhere was more socially acceptable because it's so much easier to express emotions though 12 notes then it is with 26 letters.

Yeah honestly I need a canvas and all the stuff he uses I really wanna actually do one of his tutorials that would be so awesome!!!

SAME DRAWING FLIPPED

NOT MY FAVORITE, BUT STILL PRETTY GOOD DESPITE HAVING TO USE CRAPPY PAINT BRUSHES!

@saor_illust school

ooh nice! is it okay if i pm you occasionally if i remember that you're the one who does orchestra too with exciting orchestra news? cause i need someone that i don't already know from school (because we're not close aaaaaah i wish we were close enough that i could actually talk to them but i caaaaaan't) to talk to about these kinds of things

@saor_illust school

big hugs

sy's right. besides, i find it easier to just be myself online, since i can't ever tell if someone's judging me, and if someone's upset or sad, i can't see them so if they're crying i don't necessarily see that and then that's not what i'm focused on (since i'm not a people person i'm terrible at cheering people up and whatnot and i always focus on the wrong things ackkk)

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I also secret benefit in a community, online that rewards emotional vulnerability and openness, and allows people to give advice based on their own experiences. Sometimes the best thing you can do is to listen, and that's totally okay. I also think it's really good to try to be as open as possible about things, and I always think it's important to take care of yourself. I think everyone should at least take the day off whenever they can to care for themselves.

@Echo_6 group

Well, I'm honestly more depressed than I have been in a while, and I can't figure out why. Today was a good day. I got a lot done. And yet, here I am. at 12:30 in the morning. Unable to sleep, for no particular reason. Feeling more alone than ever. And wishing that I had someone close by to just talk to in person.
Asking what's wrong would be pointless because I have literally no clue. Asking how to help wouldn't do much good either. This is my life, and I really wish it wasn't. I try really hard to ignore the thoughts, that little voice in my head. But some days it just sounds so tempting to do as it says and just, disappear. That would hurt people though. And I can't stand the thought of hurting others. Even if it's for my own personal gain. Why am I on the verge of tears all the time? Heck if I know! I just am, for no rhyme or reason. If I'm being quite honest, I kind of hate myself right now. I hate the way I look and sound. And I just want to curl up into a corner and cry.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.