forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I feel
I am always here to talk to my guy.
I'm rooting for both of you, always, Hollow. Try and keep your chin up best you can

tysm man
i'll be alright, i just need to try my best not to fall into the Slut Phase where i just look for physical contact from any attractive person in my vicinity and then regret it

Fucken mood mah dude

Deleted user

ugh, so i feel like crap today. idk why but my whole body hurts, my head is throbbing like crazy and i've almost passed out like 3 times walking to my classes and i feelt like getting sick rn.

Deleted user

Also, always having to text first actually kinda hurts, especially when you kinda like the person

@saor_illust school

Also, I hate to bring this up again, but I kinda really need the answer, so I can be emotionally be prepared for next year.

also. high schoolers. i heard recently about three page essays. it may be just because they openly said they were procrastinating and my brain just refused to hear that, or, the fact that i hate essays. helpppp what is high school homework and assignments actually like. i have to go to high school next year and i don't want to go there thinking that it's gonna be terrible. i thought middle school was going to be more like the books, but it turns out it's actually nothing like that at all, at least in my school. so, yeah i don't want to have that same experience again. not to mention i also think it's going to be more like the books but deep down i know that's not true

Deleted user

Dude… in high school I had to write a 20 page thesis…. 3 pages is nothing. It'll be more common to get assigned a 5 page essay.

Deleted user

Trust me. It's so easy. The more you do it, the easier it will get. If you focus and do good research on your subject, hashing out a paper like that is no biggie! Most prompts are really easy as well.

@Bananapudding

Well, I guess it all depends in what class you take tbh. Whether it's informal, on-level, honors, AP/IB (the work load increases by level) and what grade you're in. Freshman year is not exactly the hardest but from there on out you're responsible for most things like knowing to turn in assignments on time instead of the teacher constantly reminding you and stuff.

Deleted user

If you're that uncomfortable with it though, I would suggest not taking any advanced English classes, History classes or an advanced Language class. The more intense the class, the more intense the homework.

Deleted user

Me and my friend started a business and are making hella cash wish i could tell yall what it is but i feel like its a bit disturbing lmao

Oh God you're a hitman aren't you

@saor_illust school

Trust me. It's so easy. The more you do it, the easier it will get. If you focus and do good research on your subject, hashing out a paper like that is no biggie! Most prompts are really easy as well.

thanks eris, that helps a lot.

Well, I guess it all depends in what class you take tbh. Whether it's informal, on-level, honors, AP/IB (the work load increases by level) and what grade you're in. Freshman year is not exactly the hardest but from there on out you're responsible for most things like knowing to turn in assignments on time instead of the teacher constantly reminding you and stuff.

If you're that uncomfortable with it though, I would suggest not taking any advanced English classes, History classes or an advanced Language class. The more intense the class, the more intense the homework.

Though if you are^, it can really help your GPA and gives you college credit (for AP/IB)

but what if i'm already taking all honors this year?

@Bananapudding

thanks eris, that helps a lot.

Though if you are^, it can really help your GPA and gives you college credit (for AP/IB)

but what if i'm already taking all honors this year?

Honors does help your GPA too, but AP does a way better job of doing that. (and with honors, you don't get college credit. just extra points towards your gpa)

This topic has been locked by a moderator.