forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Echo_6 group

I have to log off for the night or I'll die of tiredness
Dare question me?
Love y'all so fricking much.
@The_Warrior I'm always here but unfortunately I h a v e to sleep, so please talk to these people and they will help you.
LOVE YOU FOLKS
my Riverdale episode is almost over

I promise nothing is wrong….

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

No comments on any of these, and I don't like it…. I like knowing what people think, whether they're good or not…. Comment throughout what you read, please!

Note: You might need a Wattpad profile for comments to go through, which is stupid.

Moons

Midnight Moon

Pain

Rising Flame

Shadow Storm

Supernatural: Under the Moon

The Journal of Stark Tenebris

Winchester High…. There Will be Blood

As a backup to the comment situation, please copy what you're commenting on, along with your comment, and message me on here! Thanks!!! ~Sy

@saor_illust school

hey guys, i'd like for a little message from at least one of you to give to someone today - they're feeling very pressured to do well in school (and stressed, i assume) and have lots of chores to do and stuff like that.

@Echo_6 group

Tell them that they are capable of it, but they have to take time for just them. Time to relax and not worry about school. And if keeping perfect grades starts to get to overwhelming and they start to struggle, tell them to take a step back. That they don't have to be perfect. Their priority should be them-self and they need to make sure and take care of them. They can't make everyone happy and they don't need to. Their happiness is just as important as everyone else's. Also let them know that if they ever need help to ask for it. There are just somethings that you can't do by yourself and it makes it twice as easy with two people.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Tell them that they are capable of it, but they have to take time for just them. Time to relax and not worry about school. And if keeping perfect grades starts to get to overwhelming and they start to struggle, tell them to take a step back. That they don't have to be perfect. Their priority should be them-self and they need to make sure and take care of them. They can't make everyone happy and they don't need to. Their happiness is just as important as everyone else's. Also let them know that if they ever need help to ask for it. There are just somethings that you can't do by yourself and it makes it twice as easy with two people.

Or more people if needed!

This topic has been locked by a moderator.