forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

theinnocentchild

im so confused?? aha

Apparently he's only allowed to wear a hoodie once a week?? But he didn't know??? I think he said his mom wanted him to look professional ????

What why this is school right what the heck

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I'm usually an extremely patient person, but I've been waiting since June 8th for someone to thoroughly criticize (as much as they can) my character, Oliver Jackson! If there's anyone willing to take a shot at him, please message me.

I shared him on a critiquing board, and have been waiting since June 8th….

@saor_illust school

WITCHES WHAT R U DOING FOR TONIGHT'S FRIDAY THE 13TH MICRO HARVEST MOON

Hah, I should show this message to my friend Dave (a stand-in for her real name). She thinks I'm a witch (playfully, of course) and even made a whole list of reason why I'm a witch last year. Lol, she'll probably say something like, "See? You're a witch!"

Hi I'm an innocent child who is about to rant about books because SOME PEOPLE KILL OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS AND ITS FRICKIN SAD AGH
I like this ranting space

Welcome welcome! I'm Izzy, welcome! I'd like to know, any online pseudonyms or aliases that we can call you if you're not comfortable revealing your name online? I know some people, like Miri are okay with telling people her actual name, but most, like me, are not. Izzy actually isn't my name, but that's my alias! :)

@saor_illust school

I'm usually an extremely patient person, but I've been waiting since June 8th for someone to thoroughly criticize (as much as they can) my character, Oliver Jackson! If there's anyone willing to take a shot at him, please message me.

I'll try! :) However, you'll have to edit the sharing settings, I can't view Oliver yet.

@saor_illust school

also. high schoolers. i heard recently about three page essays. it may be just because they openly said they were procrastinating and my brain just refused to hear that, or, the fact that i hate essays. helpppp what are high school homework and assignments actually like. i have to go to high school next year and i don't want to go there thinking that it's gonna be terrible. i thought middle school was going to be more like the books, but it turns out it's actually nothing like that at all, at least in my school. so, yeah i don't want to have that same experience again. not to mention i also think it's going to be more like the books but deep down i know that's not true

I'll try! :) However, you'll have to edit the sharing settings, I can't view Oliver yet.

Yay!!!

And all this time I thought that I had him set as public!!! Lol

also. high schoolers. i heard recently about three page essays. it may be just because they openly said they were procrastinating and my brain just refused to hear that, or, the fact that i hate essays. helpppp what are high school homework and assignments actually like. i have to go to high school next year and i don't want to go there thinking that it's gonna be terrible. i thought middle school was going to be more like the books, but it turns out it's actually nothing like that at all, at least in my school. so, yeah i don't want to have that same experience again. not to mention i also think it's going to be more like the books but deep down i know that's not true

It's not as bad as you think…. Will the work-load be a little more, of course it will! Certain subjects might be a little tougher, but hey, that's how we learn things! Just stick to paying attention during class, and turning your assignments in on time, and I'm sure you'll do fine. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it!

@hollow-boned

broke up with jules and cried in class

Oh honey
Do you want to talk?

no, im alright
i dont regret it, it was the right thing to do
i do/did love him but these past couple months were basically like being broken up so i'm actually feeling a little relieved abt it
it hurts less now

Yay!!!

And all this time I thought that I had him set as public!!! Lol

And he's public now!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

broke up with jules and cried in class

Oh honey
Do you want to talk?

no, im alright
i dont regret it, it was the right thing to do
i do/did love him but these past couple months were basically like being broken up so i'm actually feeling a little relieved abt it
it hurts less now

Are you still frienda?

@hollow-boned

Are you still frienda?

i dont know, he hasnt answered back yet
we're most likely not gna talk for a long time, at least a few months
we loved each other too much to not need space
and he said he's not coming back so i wouldnt be able to talk to him anyway

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Are you still frienda?

i dont know, he hasnt answered back yet
we're most likely not gna talk for a long time, at least a few months
we loved each other too much to not need space
and he said he's not coming back so i wouldnt be able to talk to him anyway

Oh…
I hope it works out.
I really do.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Oh…
I hope it works out.
I really do.

yeah
i rlly thought we'd make it this time yknow

I feel
I am always here to talk to my guy.
I'm rooting for both of you, always, Hollow. Try and keep your chin up best you can

@Fraust

im so confused?? aha

Apparently he's only allowed to wear a hoodie once a week?? But he didn't know??? I think he said his mom wanted him to look professional ????

What why this is school right what the heck

Idk man I'm just as confused as you and yeah it's school (and it's a school approved hoodie)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I'M GOING TO REGRET THIS SOON BUT

IF Y'ALL JUST ADMIT THAT YOUR VOICES ARE GREAT AND STOP TALKING DOWN ABOUT YOURSELVES THEN I WILL POST A VIDEO OF MYSELF SINGING

and then suddenly any voice will sound amazing by comparison

you better hold up to this promise..

I can't do it yet because I have a ton of very loud siblings who hate my taste in music and will do anything in their power to annoy the heck out of me daily, but next time I'm home alone (or even semi-alone) I will definitely do it

Update: I got my chance to stay home alone
Don't know if I'll be able to actually post myself singing today because the WiFi sucks but I can record it

@hollow-boned

I feel
I am always here to talk to my guy.
I'm rooting for both of you, always, Hollow. Try and keep your chin up best you can

tysm man
i'll be alright, i just need to try my best not to fall into the Slut Phase where i just look for physical contact from any attractive person in my vicinity and then regret it

@TeamMezzo group

HI HELLO ME
i've got plans tonight, but once i get home, i'm staying up and prolly just doing a bunch of spells, lots of rituals, i can't do too much because i'm running low on lots of things and i'm in the broom closet soooo…

Deleted user

Oooooh, my group is meeting up tonight for our monthly full moon ritual, but we're also going to be doing some harvest/abundance prayers/spells. At home I'll do a cleansing for the new season and a youthful joy spell for happiness in the coming months.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.