forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Musical_Queen

Guess who only slept 20 minutes non-consecutively and now has to go do a nature photo shoot. I am in that state where I have a headache but am hyper.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Guess who only slept 20 minutes non-consecutively and now has to go do a nature photo shoot. I am in that state where I have a headache but am hyper.

I have a headache too
I got about 2 hours of sleep but also woke up sore so mood

@Musical_Queen

I have a headache too

Headaches are fun. You know whats even more fun though, feeling like your head is going to explode after taking 5 tests and feeling like you will pass out too. But i got to play with dangerous chemicals, so it was fun

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I have a headache too

Headaches are fun. You know whats even more fun though, feeling like your head is going to explode after taking 5 tests and feeling like you will pass out too. But i got to play with dangerous chemicals, so it was fun

Oh
hugs

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I have a headache too

Oh
hugs

Ibuprofen helps me all the time!

theinnocentchild

i'm feeling a bit better about the high school stuff but…

some shit went down in orchestra today and i'm just kinda stressed about it…

Oh you do orchestra? I do orchestra too! What do you play? I play violin. (but cello is frickin awesome)

@MusicElle-is-here

i hate being dragged places i don’t want to go,, i’m sure everyone else does too but if going to this were my idea then i’d be fine bc i’d want to socialize and wear cute clothes and shit but since i’m forced to be here and came halfway through i feel like i’m going to cry or have an anxiety attack or something and i’m so uncomfortable but i can’t tell anyone and i don’t know why
i wish i could just go with it and be a normal fucking person but anxiety sucks sometimes even if mine is fairly mild compared to others
also talking to anyone feels more like screaming into the void rn bc they either don’t get it or i’m trying too hard to be the “happy” person i act like on the outside most of the time

@saor_illust school

i'm feeling a bit better about the high school stuff but…

some shit went down in orchestra today and i'm just kinda stressed about it…

Oh you do orchestra? I do orchestra too! What do you play? I play violin. (but cello is frickin awesome)

ooh nice! before i answer your question, i have got to tell you. i know i know this is super cliche cause everybody plays it nowadays but… YES I PLAY VIOLIN TOO!!! What orchestras do you do? Like I do two orchestras outside of school, but I know that some areas don't offer youth symphony orchestras.

@MusicElle-is-here

hahah all i want rn to have someone actually attempt to understand and also not burst into tears in front of everyone

elle. i totally get that feeling.

yeah hahah it sucks,, anyone bored or whatever and wanna talk to me?

theinnocentchild

I'm auditioning for this one orchestra and I'm in another orchestra too so yeah.
Man I really get what you guys or feeling, especially you Elle, since I also have this super happy facade which is kinda hard. And I think that's when the people around you that you hang out with are really important. You have to have friends that you can joke around with and have fun with, but also friends that you can be real with and really talk about stuff. It's kinda hard to find those people, but when you do, you'll know, and you'll never want to leave them. I think family and stuff is important too, being able to be real with your parents and maybe siblings and telling them how you feel even if it's weird sometimes. I think it's a good thing to be vulnerable and open sometimes. Just tell someone. I see you told us, and we're here for you. We're here for anyone who feels like you. I hope everyone here knows that.
big hugs

theinnocentchild

hahah all i want rn to have someone actually attempt to understand and also not burst into tears in front of everyone

elle. i totally get that feeling.

yeah hahah it sucks,, anyone bored or whatever and wanna talk to me?

yeah sure anytime I'm legit watching a bob ross tutorial someone talk to me I'm an introvert finger guns

This topic has been locked by a moderator.