forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Ah just depressed in general today. I have lunch next period not going to eat though.

please eat. please?

Deleted user

ugh, so today im cosplaying as a disney villian. he's from a animated movie

Deleted user

i feel confident in what i dress up as even though other's give me dirty looks.

Deleted user

but its kinda hard to FULLY cosplay without getting in trouble. especially at school. i like to dress up more there because it's not like its the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD seeing me.

@TeamMezzo group

but its kinda hard to FULLY cosplay without getting in trouble. especially at school. i like to dress up more there because it's not like its the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD seeing me.

i disneybound at school a lot!

Deleted user

I love doing guy cosplays, like charachters from t.v. shows, movies. and books as well.

@TeamMezzo group

I love doing guy cosplays, like charachters from t.v. shows, movies. and books as well.

i do a lot of broadway or book cosplays, usually male even though this is an afab body

Deleted user

Bugs are cool and also in insta people are stealing my posts and I'm hella pissed

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Bugs are cool and also in insta people are stealing my posts and I'm hella pissed

Honestly that's some f** scumbaggery
How dare they

However I'm watching Alex Jones out of context and…
Oh no
It'S FUcKing HiLaRiOuS

Deleted user

i do a lot of broadway or book cosplays, usually male even though this is an afab body

yup i get that, but hey sometimes its easier to do guys.

Deleted user

Ooh Ellie I got you
I am good at convincing people
When the principal told my friends and I we couldn't play soccer {my l i f e} in the gym during inside recess, I talked him into either a) banning all the other sports being played too, or b) let. us. play.
He actually did both lol– Banned volleyball and let us have our game back!!

@hyunjins-eyemole

Awesome! Maybe I should say how it’s unfair that a ton of kids won’t be able to go to the festival in December and we can bond as a troupe through a “fun” road trip where we can work together and help each other’s acting while getting to know everybody else and making friendships in theater!

This topic has been locked by a moderator.