forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Okay i feel like an idiot i forgot today is 9-11 …like bro, i was in such a good mood then i remembered that today i lost my cousins because of the attacks. .. I may not have been alive to remember it, but i can still feel the pain of those who have lost their lives to save others.

I remember…. It was horrifying to watch the attacks unfold live on TV. The horrific, tragic collapse of the World Trade Towers is something that I will never forget seeing. Needless to say, everyone lost something that day; more than lives lost, we, as a nation lost our sense of security….. The months that followed though, brought us together….

screaming from the back of classroom "BITCH write an essay!" - Calani

@Echo_6 group

What I find sad is that it takes a situation like 9/11 to bring our nation together. That should not be something that brings us together. I mean it should be something that brings us together to help each other out and fix the problem. But situations like that shouldn't be the only thing that brings people together. And it makes me sad that it seems like that is one of the only things that brings us together.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

What I find sad is that it takes a situation like 9/11 to bring our nation together. That should not be something that brings us together. I mean it should be something that brings us together to help each other out and fix the problem. But situations like that shouldn't be the only thing that brings people together. And it makes me sad that it seems like that is one of the only things that brings us together.

I agree

Deleted user

Alright guys, for real this time. I'm deleting my account (or, andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) is)
Take care of yourselves or I will find you and force you to do so. Eat, sleep, be kind to yourself, the works.
Anyway. Bye bye, y'all <3 it's been super fun

Deleted user

Alright guys, for real this time. I'm deleting my account (or, andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) is)
Take care of yourselves or I will find you and force you to do so. Eat, sleep, be kind to yourself, the works.
Anyway. Bye bye, y'all <3 it's been super fun

oh lori, i'm gonna miss you <3

Deleted user

When your showering and you see a spider: shower speed increased 100%
When it moves: splashed water in your hair and screams and runs away

mood aha

@Trix

why is Lori leaving nuuuuu
I’ll miss you so much <333 lots of love, be careful, go to the doctor when needed, stay safe, drink more water, find out a way to sleep more, stay out of fights if ya can, be kind to yourself otherwise I’ll hunt you down as well, never give up writing, I’ll remember you 😢❤️

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Me too. I'm gonna miss her so much while she's gone
But it's for her best interest at the moment, and thus I respect it. In my opinion I care about Lori's best interest more than my own desire to have her around, and I know thst seems cold, but I am aware she'll be back, and I don't mind waiting til' our beautiful Lori comes back.

@saor_illust school

No Shuri, that doesn't seem cold in any way to me at all, in fact you literally just wrote out my entire opinion on the matter. I would rather she stay, but if she would really function better in the real life, not online, than by all means, I'm more than willing to let her take a break from online to focus on stuff in the real world outside of the web.

@Pickles group

I have a problem. Every time I text someone and they don't answer right away I feel like they're ignoring me and they hate me and I'm annoying them

This topic has been locked by a moderator.