forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

don’t be sorry, you have good intentions

i still feel bad…… I'm so sorry ev… T~T

Deleted user

yeah and fluffy ( we have a neighborhood cat that has adopted us, she's been kicked out of her own home, and was chased away by her owner's dogs. ever since that day she's been over at our house and we feed her, give her love and water. i get her treats. and we grab plants from our yard to have her play with.)

@ZephirFox8812

I need some advice

See, I'm really sensitive and I start crying really easily. But, have become depressed.
I need to tell my parents so I can get help but if I try they'll tell me I'm just sensitive or I'm just upset over my friend moving. It's getting really bad and I'm really struggling.

How can I tell my parents so they'll believe me

Deleted user

it helps to be honest because we're not there with you it's hard for us to make comments but, it's really important that you get your help. Every problem is valid no matter how silly it feels saying it out loud. When you adress your parents, probably don't use the words 'depression' or anything that they could use against you. Again, I don't know your exact situation but I hope you can get help, be brave kiddo I believe in you <3

—Calani stealing Ruby's laptop to be a therapist for two minutes

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I need some advice

See, I'm really sensitive and I start crying really easily. But, have become depressed.
I need to tell my parents so I can get help but if I try they'll tell me I'm just sensitive or I'm just upset over my friend moving. It's getting really bad and I'm really struggling.

How can I tell my parents so they'll believe me

Ask them to get you evaluated for depression. Maybe tell a school staff member

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

it helps to be honest because we're not there with you it's hard for us to make comments but, it's really important that you get your help. Every problem is valid no matter how silly it feels saying it out loud. When you adress your parents, probably don't use the words 'depression' or anything that they could use against you. Again, I don't know your exact situation but I hope you can get help, be brave kiddo I believe in you <3

—Calani stealing Ruby's laptop to be a therapist for two minutes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted user

why does everyone in my family always elope? like every SINGLE TIME THROUGHOUT HISTORY OUR FAMILY HAS NEVER ACTUALLY THROWN A REAL WEDDING
AND I JUST WANT TO SEE MY ONLY BROTHER FINALLY GET MARRIED???? (He's the only one left.) AND NOT IN A FREAKING COURTHOUSE OKAY?

Sorry, I just,,,, needed to say that

@Pickles group

My friend posted a picture of him putting a firework stick in his cheeks and lighting it up and I just–

sometimes I wonder… why

I…. I… I have no words

Deleted user

My friend posted a picture of him putting a firework stick in his cheeks and lighting it up and I just–

sometimes I wonder… why

Natural Selection

Deleted user

Let it out Lori

And he says it's none of my business and yeah that's technically true, even though when we were little we literally made a freaking contract saying that I would be his best man at his wedding and I really just wanted that to happen ok but he didn't even hear me out! He just said "shut up it's none of your business" and i wanna cry because i just miss my brother??? It doesn't even feel like he's actually my sibling anymore… crap im crying

Deleted user

sometimes I wonder… why

dude. What brand of dumb is that-

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Let it out Lori

And he says it's none of my business and yeah that's technically true, even though when we were little we literally made a freaking contract saying that I would be his best man at his wedding and I really just wanted that to happen ok but he didn't even hear me out! He just said "shut up it's none of your business" and i wanna cry because i just miss my brother??? It doesn't even feel like he's actually my sibling anymore… crap im crying

Give him some time Lori
That's all we can do right now

@Bananapudding

sometimes I wonder… why

The dude's a whole nother breed but he's lowkey fine

@Pickles group

sometimes I wonder… why

I think that brand got recalled for excessive danger xD

This topic has been locked by a moderator.