forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Pickles group

My kind of crush won't tell me his birthday and he told everyone not to tell me, so naturally I devised an overly complicated plan to figure it out. I already have a window of a few months but I have a bunch of different ideas and people to talk to. He has no idea how dedicated I can be when I want something. mwahahaha

Deleted user

hey jake

hey, sorry if i seem upset some days, idk why im so mad lately, plus im sick so yeahhhh this sucks…

Deleted user

hey jake

hey, sorry if i seem upset some days, idk why im so mad lately, plus im sick so yeahhhh this sucks…

all good my dude, dont sweat it mate aha
how has your day been??

Deleted user

My kind of crush won't tell me his birthday and he told everyone not to tell me, so naturally I devised an overly complicated plan to figure it out. I already have a window of a few months but I have a bunch of different ideas and people to talk to. He has no idea how dedicated I can be when I want something. mwahahaha

okay, lets make the most elaborate plan ever!! aha

Deleted user

hey jake

how has your day been??

eh i wish it could be better, i was late to school because my friends don't know the word HURRY! …ugh… plus i've been having trouble sleeping at night. i don't know why.

Deleted user

hey jake

how has your day been??

eh i wish it could be better, i was late to school because my friends don't know the word HURRY! …ugh… plus i've been having trouble sleeping at night. i don't know why.

oof aha. i'm currently reading the boy in the striped pyjamas and analysing each chapter while finishing my drama assignment as well as listening and fine-tuning my music composition while studying for my exam tomorrow and learning my lines for both my french and drama pracs all while watching saw and listening to conspiracy theories aha
mind you, it's 11:40 pm

@Pickles group

I have a list of possible ways, including a few last ditch effort ones (asking various teachers because they can find it) but the most in depth plan is to wait a bit and have my friend add him on snap chat so she can find it and tell me. In the meantime, today I need to seem super invested and interested, and pretend my interest is slowly waning so by the time she adds him, he'll think I no longer care and forget to change it in there or something or tell her not to tell me. Can you see people's birthdays before it's actually their birthday? Idk I don't have snap chat

@Pickles group

hey jake

Lol I'm in a bad mood almost all the time and these people still tolerate me so. I'm also sick. My condolences can you say that if someone hasn't died?

Deleted user

I have a list of possible ways, including a few last ditch effort ones (asking various teachers because they can find it) but the most in depth plan is to wait a bit and have my friend add him on snap chat so she can find it and tell me. In the meantime, today I need to seem super invested and interested, and pretend my interest is slowly waning so by the time she adds him, he'll think I no longer care and forget to change it in there or something or tell her not to tell me. Can you see people's birthdays before it's actually their birthday? Idk I don't have snap chat

i have no idea how snapchat works so can't help you there
do teachers at your schools just give out others birthdays left right and center? aha

Deleted user

me: no fear
the most hyperactive of the kids im taking care of: plays with the big yoga ball around the projector
me: one fear

MOOD!!

Deleted user

hey jake

Lol I'm in a bad mood almost all the time and these people still tolerate me so. I'm also sick. My condolences can you say that if someone hasn't died?

i have no idea.. its a respect thing though so.. maybe not??

@hollow-boned

the most hyperactive of the kids im taking care of: plays with the big yoga ball around the projector

MOOD!!

he toned down a little but he keeps arguing with one of the older kids who should more mature than this and ignore him but he's being really petty in return and i'd rather he did dn t

Deleted user

MOOD!!

he toned down a little but he keeps arguing with one of the older kids who should more mature than this and ignore him but he's being really petty in return and i'd rather he did dn t

and this, is why i will always, dislike small children..

Deleted user

Hi yes I'm here now. I'm enjoying my phone way to much.

Im so sorry for this weekend

Hey you did nothing wrong, it's Amanda's fault. You and Justice saved the weekend.

@Pickles group

do teachers at your schools just give out others birthdays left right and center? aha

Some of them have a board with people's birthdays but I don't think we have any of the same teachers except band. And our band director would probably tell me

@hollow-boned

yeah i get that but i also have another 4yr old who looks like an actual baby duck and every morning he comes over to my bench and asks for the 'big blueooo balle' im SOBBING

Deleted user

Some of them have a board with people's birthdays but I don't think we have any of the same teachers except band. And our band director would probably tell me

oh god, we got rid of those in yr 3..

Deleted user

yeah i get that but i also have another 4yr old who looks like an actual baby duck and every morning he comes over to my bench and asks for the 'big blueooo balle' im SOBBING

THATS FRICKEN ADORABLE! i change my mind, i like SOME small children aha

@hollow-boned

y e s

Deleted user

y e s

ahahahha

Deleted user

Hi yes I'm here now. I'm enjoying my phone way to much.

Im so sorry for this weekend

Hey you did nothing wrong, it's Amanda's fault. You and Justice saved the weekend.

i still feel bad..

This topic has been locked by a moderator.