forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Musical_Queen

I forget how much of an AMAZING movie Prince of Egypt is. The animation and the music and the characters. It is all just mwa

Plus they consulted a ton of super cool experts to make sure the movie would be authentic and respectful.

Exactly. It is one of the most rewatchable movies in my opinion.

@UReady4Spaghetti

I forget how much of an AMAZING movie Prince of Egypt is. The animation and the music and the characters. It is all just mwa

Plus they consulted a ton of super cool experts to make sure the movie would be authentic and respectful.

God it’s been AGES since I’ve watched Prince of Egypt

@IzudekuMidoriya

I want to die so so much right now… I've been drowning in a pit of hate for so so so so long and I just keep being stapled against a wall and just thrown tomatos of shame and guilt where you just want to go back in the closet and wish I was never born. Thats how much this work SUCKS. that is the feelings I get. Lots of people don't come out they live in their closets of Shame and sadness

Deleted user

God it’s been AGES since I’ve watched Prince of Egypt

I don't think I've ever seen it…hides

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I want to die so so much right now… I've been drowning in a pit of hate for so so so so long and I just keep being stapled against a wall and just thrown tomatos of shame and guilt where you just want to go back in the closet and wish I was never born. Thats how much this work SUCKS. that is the feelings I get. Lots of people don't come out they live in their closets of Shame and sadness

We're here.
Would you like to explain in greater depth?

Deleted user

We're here.

Yeah talk to us, we're here for you. We all love you and accept you completely.

@IzudekuMidoriya

We're here.

This asshole is telling me i can't be myself im terrible and my day has been fun

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

We're here.

This asshole is telling me i can't be myself im terrible and my day has been fun

Well he can go dive into an open manhole.
You can and should be yourself.

@saor_illust school

@Mango-flavoured-anxiety-is-back Aaaaah Hello Ev's boyfriend!!!! I'm Izzy, so nice to meet you!!!

That's not Evs bf that's Noah

oh it isn't? i'm so confuzzled!

Deleted user

@Mango-flavoured-anxiety-is-back Aaaaah Hello Ev's boyfriend!!!! I'm Izzy, so nice to meet you!!!

helloooooo. it's nice to meet you too!

ye!

Spaghetti man is my bf. Hi Noah

@UReady4Spaghetti

ye!

heck yeah i am

Deleted user

ye!

heck yeah i am

Such a proud babe XP

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i don't know what shuri's thinking. but this really sounds like something i recently researched about
(don't ask how i spend my spare time aha)

yeah, i'm gna major in psych and i think so too

I was thinking manic depression

me too (the non-psychosis type tho)

i think so too

OR
ACTUALLY
Since we shouldn't be diagnosing people based on a teeny tiny amount of information–

Ella, I really think that it could just be your hormones as you go through puberty. I mean you are so young and the chemicals that your brain is marinating in at the moment can be really difficult to manage. Feeling a little 'all over the place' during this time is completely normal and doesn't necessarily mean that it is something serious like friggen manic depression. Your body is trying to figure out what to do with all this new stuff, trust, it's freaking out as much as you are. With that being said, if you truly are concerned with your mood swings (which are completely, completely normal.) I would go speak to your doctor, or maybe an older female sibling (or even your gma since y'all are so close) for advice. :)

Thank you!!!

This topic has been locked by a moderator.