forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

I'm deleting my account. I have my reasons, and I will come back (I don't know when). It's just that having this account is already bad, and I could get in trouble. It gives me major anxiety to even think about that, and I'm frequently plagued with the thought of it. I've been through something similar to this before, and it did not end well. I think it would be better for my mental health if I just deleted it. Plus, I just don't have time to come on here every day. So, yeah. I'm deleting my account.
You all really mean a lot to me <3 You guys have helped me so much, and I don't know how I could pay y'all back for what you've done. Take care of yourselves while I'm gone, please.

@saor_illust school

Aw Lori, we'll miss you! And we all love you! I understand this decision, and know that you have thought this through before. And before you leave, you really mean a lot to me as well!

Deleted user

we're going to miss you lori, is there a way we can stay in contact with you??

Deleted user

Is there ways we can get in touch?

Yes actually. I planned on giving you (and a few others) my email address in case if you wanted to contacted me :) Of course, I can't respond every day, but I try. So I'll pm you my email here in a second

Deleted user

Loriiii that makes me so sad DX

I'm sorry <3 That wasn't my intention. But I'll be back!

Deleted user

i know we didn't talk much lori, but i'm gonna miss you <3
please stay safe and know that we will be here when you get back

Deleted user

Speaking of which, if anyone does want my email so they can contact me, that's fine lol
Just keep in mind that all conversations are indeed monitored

Deleted user

this highkey makes me depresso

nO??? Stop that

y'all are making me wanna stay so badly im-

This topic has been locked by a moderator.