forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Echo_6 group

I have a four page essay to write and it has to be done by tomorrow. It has to be a personal narrative about something that happened to me that shaped who I am today and I have no clue what to write because I have about the most boring life a person can get, I'm gonna fail the class, and I am straight up just not having a good time.

Deleted user

Also I got my electronics back!!! :D
Also unfortunately that means I have to send Ruby a video of me singing…

tragic isn’t it aha

Deleted user

Also I got my electronics back!!! :D
Also unfortunately that means I have to send Ruby a video of me singing…

tragic isn’t it aha

I n d e e d

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I have a four page essay to write and it has to be done by tomorrow. It has to be a personal narrative about something that happened to me that shaped who I am today and I have no clue what to write because I have about the most boring life a person can get, I'm gonna fail the class, and I am straight up just not having a good time.

I shall helpeth thee

Deleted user

I shall helpeth thee

As shall I {if it's okay}

@GameMaster group

I shall helpeth thee

I shall also assist and have way too much fun doing it.

Deleted user

I shall helpeth thee

I shall also assist and have way too much fun doing it.

Mood lol

@Echo_6 group

Well I don't know what Y'all will be able to help with cause my life is about as boring as it could possibly get. But if y'all can come up with something that would be great.

@Echo_6 group

What about the social climate of your school?
Joining cross country?
Ever meet anyone who shaped your life
Ever lost anyone that shaped your life?
Come to a realization?

Garbage
Meh
No
No
And no

This topic has been locked by a moderator.