forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Ella, cutie, that's not healthy.
There are a lot of things that could be a symptom of.
Have you told people?

Deleted user

Baby, can you go to the nurse?

they won't send me home i'm not running a fever and plus school hasn't even technically started yet

Then you have the right to leave.
At least at my school…

@TeamMezzo group

they won't send me home i'm not running a fever and plus school hasn't even technically started yet

At least at my school…

the bell just rang so i can't :(

Deleted user

At least at my school…

Okay. I think you should try to leave anyway. Call your parents or try talking to a teacher.

Deleted user

oh ella, you poor thing <3
and mezzo, is there absolutely NO WAY you can go to first aid or something?

Deleted user

Have you told people?

Apart from you guys, no

that’s not too good either sweetie, you should tell someone

@hollow-boned

lads and other fucks yesterday i went to see the new fast and furious movie with my friend and it was surprisingly well done?? also we cuddled a bit and i felt my soul like, enter back into my body i am. so touch-starved please save me

@Pickles group

I guess that makes me an "other fuck" and I'm oddly not that offended
I don't want to study someone tell me I'm going to fail if I don't cause I will

@TeamMezzo group

At least at my school…

Okay. I think you should try to leave anyway. Call your parents or try talking to a teacher.

maybe. idk.

Deleted user

SO. I know I've been gone for 20 years but oh my GODS was this weekend an emotional trip.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Have you told people?

Apart from you guys, no

that’s not too good either sweetie, you should tell someone

Who am I supposed to tell? I don't have a lot of people to talk to apart from you guys

Deleted user

So. I realized that the 3 people I had over for my friend birthday was my ex, the person that admitted they had feelings for me, and my boyfriend. Things were fine, we had fun at The Amazing Pizza Machine, we get home. We're tired, me and Justice take the couch and we watch some movies. And things begin to go downhill. Amanda, my ex. The first person I had ever truly loved, and my best friend since 7th grade. Well she was sort of a bitch to me, and mostly with Justice there I was able to shurg it off. But then she began to call me a slut, and call like some of the things I do annyoing. She also called me physically draining, and I ended up sitting in a room, sobbing like hiccuping, hard to breath,everything. Amanda didn't even care,Lizzie didn't notice. They went back to watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show, I got yelled at my grandfather for being in a room alone with my boyfriend, and spent a lot of the time alone in my room crying until the Empty set into the core of me and I was able to return, quietly,shyly,angrily,anxiously back downstairs to his warm hold and comforting words. I didn't do anything to provoke her or anything, she was just attacking me for no reason. Maybe jealousy, but…I mean we dated 8th into 9th grade, and she's doing better than me and I just…she's my closest friend. And i can't let her go, not with the things we've gone through, the things I've told her. I have bad trust issues for…Past Reasons but she is one of the 4 people I trust with anything. And so I don't know what to do. I mean I guess the best course of action would be too talk with her but I'm afraid of how that will go.

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Ev, this sounds terrible I'm so sorry. I think it's a good idea that you talk about it with Amanda, but I think you should do it in a safe space….? Somewhere where you know some other friends or your boyfriend aren't too far away so they can just walk up to you guys just in case she starts becoming too aggressive (cuz from what I'm reading it doesn't seem like she's the nicest of people)

Deleted user

She used to be super nice and sweet, I just think over time that like with her life and my life, a bit of jealousy and a whole lotta pain, she's changed…Justice is helping a lot through this. I broke down crying just at the mention of her when we were talking on the phone last night and I started shaking, but he put a stop to that quickly. Thank goodness.

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

She used to be super nice and sweet, I just think over time that like with her life and my life, a bit of jealousy and a whole lotta pain, she's changed…Justice is helping a lot through this.

That’s sucks, it’s always really sad when people you’ve known for a while start acting different and becoming mean. The problem is the mindset a lot of us are still in when it’s about those particular people. From personal experience I was never able to let go of my childhood friend who was actually extremely toxic, until she finally changed school and I tried to lose touch. Why dafuq am I talking about myself?

I think the best thing is too realise that it’s better too keep her as a good memory from a good part of your past than someone who has made your present rotten.

I broke down crying just at the mention of her when we were talking on the phone last night and I started shaking, but he put a stop to that quickly. Thank goodness.

On another note your boyfriend (if that was the he you mentioned), sounds like a really sweet guy

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Wow. You've gotta be really entitled to be an asshole to someone after they invite you to their b-day.
hugs Evs and also YK
Also, Ella, please tell someone. You should tell your friends. You deserve a support network. A tangible one.
Ella can I ask some questions?

@Pickles group

My dad won't tell me what time we're leaving for my doctors appointment or where the heck it is so I have no way of knowing what time I need to be ready by -.-
I have homework and I need to go places too

This topic has been locked by a moderator.