forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Yeah, and… I told her about my suicidal thoughts and she can't know that. Like, I can't even begin to explain why she can't know that.
But now she does.

Deleted user

I don't know.
She stormed into my room and said she was taking me to the hospital, and so I had to think quickly, and through my sobs I said that I was talking about before I started taking medicine.
I think she believed me, but now she's accusing me of claiming to be suicidal to make her upset.

Deleted user

Miriam honey I'm going to be here for as long as you need me, okay? Let everything and anything out, I'm sorry I wasn't around before

That's okay Amber. Thank you so much for being here.

Deleted user

I know
We'll try to help you adjust.
And your mum is a piece of shit for making this about her. Sorry.

No, I agree

@amber_is_in_a_loop

It is possible that she'll get even more overprotective and angry. Unfortunately, it is. Also, I know you think this is ridiculous, but it might be because she's going to be scared out of control.
Either way. If that happens to be the case, I need you to know that she is not your life. However much she hurts you, she will not always be there. We, however, always will.

The other possibility, though, is a realization. Maybe she'll realize how much she hurts you, and how much you yourself are feeling. She could become a bit gentler, and just maybe the honesty (however unwanted) will reduce the feeling of everything having to be bottled up and hidden and only let out if you hit rock bottom. Maybe things could get better.

Deleted user

I don't want to leave my room but I need my computer charger… Hnnnnnnnnnn

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

It is possible that she'll get even more overprotective and angry. Unfortunately, it is. Also, I know you think this is ridiculous, but it might be because she's going to be scared out of control.
Either way. If that happens to be the case, I need you to know that she is not your life. However much she hurts you, she will not always be there. We, however, always will.

The other possibility, though, is a realization. Maybe she'll realize how much she hurts you, and how much you yourself are feeling. She could become a bit gentler, and just maybe the honesty (however unwanted) will reduce the feeling of everything having to be bottled up and hidden and only let out if you hit rock bottom. Maybe things could get better.

I was just about to say.
Unfortunately the way things are going it's probably likely that she'll be more angry and invasive but we'll see
The best thing you can do is to have a support network.
If she starts to cut you off from the outside world get help in all ways necessary. Tell anyone you think can help.
If she gets more invasive do the same.
If she starts trying to hurt you. Do the same.

Deleted user

I was just about to say.
Unfortunately the way things are going it's probably likely that she'll be more angry and invasive but we'll see
The best thing you can do is to have a support network.
If she starts to cut you off from the outside world get help in all ways necessary. Tell anyone you think can help.
If she gets more invasive do the same.
If she starts trying to hurt you. Do the same.

I will <3

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Mmmm I've been through the same thing you have. Albeit less severe.
Don't make the same mistake I did. I was luckier than you are. Don't let this degenerate into something worse, and more toxic Miriam

Deleted user

She came in here, asked how far I was on my homework {oops}, and took one of my blankets D:
Also I can't find the box with my secret food stash
But I'm feeling a bit better…

@Bananapudding

si. This hasn't happened to me in months and i'm honestly terrified. I've been dodging feelings left and right but for some reason I can't seem to dodge this one and I hate it

This topic has been locked by a moderator.