forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Pickles group

My dad's trying to get me a doctor's appointment after school today but my earbuds are broken so I have to go all school day without them and then to the doctors without them ew :/

@Pickles group

I have now downloaded many, many, many more fall aesthetic photos from google (don't worry I'm not doing anything with them other than making myself happy when I scroll through them

@Pickles group

Yesterday my mom told me I need to learn even to keep my mouth shut but little does she know that I keep most of my thoughts inside anyway and I also almost said a bad word in front of them and I had to do a recovery which I failed at but I don't think they were listening anyway

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I just want to abandon my dreams, my family, my friends, my religion, everything that matters to me and just lie down on the ground until I’m finally dragged into hell where I belong

Deleted user

Hey, Ella, I'm here.
I'm not supposed to have electronics, but I'm here.

@TeamMezzo group

i feel like i'm gonna vomit and i've almost vomited 4 times this morning yet here i am at school slightly dying but it's all good
and ella darling we're all here for you <3

@TeamMezzo group

because i ate too much and i'm dumb and i'm already sick and i was dumb enough to decide that i should go to school but i won't be able to go home because i don't have a fever but i feel like i'm gonna cry and my head's gonna split open and i just wanna go home i shouldn't have come to school but now mom's heading to work and dad's already there so i couldn't be home until an hour from now at BEST and then i'll prolly have to go to work with them and i'm just so tired and blegh

This topic has been locked by a moderator.