forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

(I KNOWWWW, BUT THEN I GET SIX WEEKS OVER CHRISTMAS AND THATS MY LONGEST BREAK SO I ACTUALLY CANT WAIT!!)

@hollow-boned

guys guys guys efkgntehbrtknbn i got y period this morning and almost bled thru ev e ry t hing and i dont even have any large pads and i dont have any advil so im gna have horrible cramps ghhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH

@hollow-boned

i have one(1) tampon but i cant leave it in the whole day and i have pads but they're p small and they should do but i'm still concerned abt the advil cuz i get really bad cramps without painkillers

Deleted user

GUYS! MY FRIEND DID HENNA ON MY HAND AND MADE ME A PANSEXUAL DREAM CATCHER FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND EVEN THOUGH THE HENNA SMELL GAVE ME A HEADACHE IT'S GORGEOUS!

Deleted user

im currently watching comedy videos to try and make up for the lack of laughter and happiness in my life at the moment aha..

Deleted user

Guys…my favorite rper, or one of, has just left this site via last night cause of their life and i'm hella worried. they may come back idk tho.

@Pickles group

Aw guys one of the freshman that goes to my church snuck over to my table in study hall cuz I looked bored which was a dumb idea cause I have to do homework that's due later but I appreciate the sentiment he's so smol and adorable

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Guys…my favorite rper, or one of, has just left this site via last night cause of their life and i'm hella worried. they may come back idk tho.

This actually happens all the time here
They might just be taking a break

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

mY BEST FRIENDS DAD HAD A HEART ATTACK AND SHE’S GOING TO ME FOR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT WHAT DO I DO

Her dad’s alive and stable but he won’t be able to go to work for a while meaning their family might not be able to pay the hospital bills/house payments/other money stuff that I don’t understand, so their family is not in a good place rn and I feel so bad for them
So now my friend needs someone to talk to and I really want to be there for her but I don’t know how to help and I’m worried I might somehow make things worse sOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I’M NOT GOOD AT THIS

Deleted user

This actually happens all the time here
They might just be taking a break

I know but like they've been having issues, which i've been lucky to get a bit on insight on…sadness…anyone want to rp?

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

Ok so this was the first English class and amber wasn't in my class, so I was all alone, and first we do a test, and THEN the teacher (who's pretty cool) had the MaRvELoUs idea to have a debate about the chart he had made. And one girl decides that I should be the one who starts speaking bacause apparently I'm the one who speaks the most English……so I do start. And I'm against 3 dickhead boys who are CONSTANTLY CUTTING ME and every time I try to counter an argument, THEY JUST REPEAT THEIRS. LIKE DUDE. GROW A FUCKING BRAIN. and so because they keep cutting me, I literally say CAN YOU PLEASE STOP CUTTING ME. and apparently ITS THE FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD. I'm just so sick of the fact that if a girl dares to talk and raise her voice to you. She's stupid and annoying and "funny" LIKE SERIOUSLY

This topic has been locked by a moderator.