forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Mmoony whatss wrong

no, you are to take care of yourself first, THEN YOU CAN HELP!

Deleted user

Dude I have to write about how my dad who might be dead raised me to be American when all I can think of that he's taught me is how to fight and kill someone and my German mother is not helping

Deleted user

Dude I have to write about how my dad who might be dead raised me to be American when all I can think of that he's taught me is how to fight and kill someone and my German mother is not helping

does it have to be your father? could you ask for an exception and maybe write about someone else?

Deleted user

does it have to be your father? could you ask for an exception and maybe write about someone else?

It's about my mixed culture childhood
He's the only American

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Tthink about hhis views on pattriotism and viewss on freedom ajd ssecurity

Deleted user

He's the only American

okay, could you write about your grandparents on his side? they would also be americans, right?

Deleted user

Dude I'm gonna be dead serious are you high?

Deleted user

He's the only American

okay, could you write about your grandparents on his side? they would also be americans, right?

Barely know them

Deleted user

shuri, you clearly dont like listening to me aha

Deleted user

no, he's proably having a fucking panic attack and i keep telling him to take care of himslef first and he wont fucking listen to me,, whch is no surprise to me tbh

Deleted user

He's the only American

Barely know them

okay, you might have to ask about other options and directions you could go with this assignment..

Deleted user

no, he's proably having a fucking panic attack and i keep telling him to take care of himslef first and he wont fucking listen to me,, whch is no surprise to me tbh

Omg Shuri I'm so sorry this is what happens when u live in a town with lots of drugs

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Tthink about hhis views on pattriotism and viewss on freedom ajd ssecurity No it's cool

Omg Shuri I'm so sorry this is what happens when u live in a town with lots of drugs

It's cool lol

Deleted user

Okay so sorry for any inactivity, my internet friend of a year and a half who randomly disappeared just texted me and I wanna talk to them. Ruby, I'll still be texting a ton on Insta, but as for Notebook I have some things I gotta figure out with this person right now. <3

Deleted user

Okay so sorry for any inactivity, my internet friend of a year and a half who randomly disappeared just texted me and I wanna talk to them. Ruby, I'll still be texting a ton on Insta, but as for Notebook I have some things I gotta figure out with this person right now. <3

all good babes, take your time <3

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

h e l p I’ve had a mostly terrible day but somehow haven’t cried so now I can’t tell if I’m growing some emotional strength or if I’m just completely numb

…I always cry on days like this
Something’s clearly off

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

My bc has trouble communicating, and I get frustrated with him because of it, though I don’t mean to. And I got frustrated today, and I feel bad, but I’m trying to fix it in a way that compromises and allows for both of us to get what we want. That’s all I wanted to say.

@Trix

My bc has trouble communicating, and I get frustrated with him because of it, though I don’t mean to. And I got frustrated today, and I feel bad, but I’m trying to fix it in a way that compromises and allows for both of us to get what we want. That’s all I wanted to say.

Good for you (I mean that genuinely)

This topic has been locked by a moderator.