forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@German_Boats

But it's my mom. At first everyone disagreed, thought she was crazy, but people started to agree more. 'wow, you are getting skinny. Do you have an eating disorder?' well, I didn't, but your getting into my head. The people around me love me, they just get inside my head. And every time they make a comment it gets thrown into a pile in the back of my brain that has me eventually trying to change how I eat, which ends with my feeling sick. Constantly.

Deleted user

i'm pretty similar, except i'm pretty fuking good at pretending i'm getting better aha

A pretender? We think alike

exactly! i've become pretty good at pretending im eating over the years aha

@German_Boats

i'm pretty similar, except i'm pretty fuking good at pretending i'm getting better aha

A pretender? We think alike

exactly! i've become pretty good at pretending im eating over the years aha

Yeah… It all got kinda whack when we figured out my Dad had cancer. We think he's going to be fine, but his diet has changed drastically and my mom has begun to thrust his diet on the family and makes (I think all five of us siblings) feel bad about what we eat. But I probably handle it the worst

@German_Boats

Have you tried telling her? Telling them?

Well, yeah. Before we figured out about my Dad's cancer my mom kept threatening therapy, and my Dad shut her down, because MOSTLY I'm fine. More recently though, no. I mean they ARE right, a lot of the stuff we eat will make us sick. Part of this is my fault, too. For taking things to far.

@German_Boats

That sounds wonderful, only it's sort of painful. I'm trying, slowly and slightly. Also trying to do it to inspire one of my friends to do better too; she just got out of a mental hospital and is trying hard to stay healthy, mentally and physically

Deleted user

Don't you love it when you need help on your history paper from your MIA and possibly dead father

Deleted user

Don't you love it when you need help on your history paper from your MIA and possibly dead father

oh hun, do you want me to help you??
i could try and help if you want..

Deleted user

oh hun, do you want me to help you??
i could try and help if you want..

I need him to tell me how he's raised me to be American when the only thing he's really taught me is how to make stupid decisions and fight

Fight well

Deleted user

okay, i can no longer help because i dont speak with my dad and i feel NOTHING towards him so someone else take over please… sorry bub

Deleted user

(NOT YOU SHURI! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST AND THEN YOU CAN TRY AND HELP BUT NOT UNTIL YOU HAVE CALMED DOWN AND FIGURED OUT WHATS HAPPENING!)

This topic has been locked by a moderator.