tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

sometimes i just wanna cut up their scrunchies, i swear

doooo ittttt
i'd pay to see their reaction lol

^^^ same

Deleted user

goddamn, they would pull that kind of bs, wouldn't they?
I'm gonna do it

Deleted user

Confession time!
I don't know what 420 means

d r u g s
It's a drug joke
If you're looking for an actual definition: "Used to refer to cannabis or to the act of smoking cannabis. 'a 420-friendly hotel' 'we already got the obligatory 420 joke out of the way' 1.120th April (abbreviated 4/20 in the US), considered as an occasion for smoking or celebrating the smoking of cannabis."

Deleted user

For those who don't know what VSCO is:
It's an app where you can upload photos, similar to a lot of social media, but it's centered around photography– Or at least was. A VSCO girl is the modern Tumblr Girl. They're the ones who do/own all the basic "aEsThEtIc" things. For example, Hydroflasks covered in stickers, Puka necklaces, friendship bracelets, scrunchies {especially on the wrist}, "skskskskskskskskskskskskskskskksksksksksk," jean shorts and crop tops, Vans, 200 Burt's Bees chapsticks… Just basic stuff.
If that makes any sense.
A lot of people want to be VSCO girls because they think it makes them aesthetic.
It doesn't.
It makes them annoying.
I hope that makes sense, lol.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

It's an app where you can upload photos, similar to a lot of social media, but it's centered around photography– Or at least was. A VSCO girl is the modern Tumblr Girl. They're the ones who do/own all the basic "aEsThEtIc" things. For example, Hydroflasks covered in stickers, Puka necklaces, friendship bracelets, scrunchies {especially on the wrist}, "skskskskskskskskskskskskskskskksksksksksk," jean shorts and crop tops, Vans, 200 Burt's Bees chapsticks… Just basic stuff.
If that makes any sense.
A lot of people want to be VSCO girls because they think it makes them aesthetic.
It doesn't.
It makes them annoying.

I figured this out
Well looks like I'm gonna have to lay low on my love of aesthetics
Also I'm probably never saying 'sksksk' again
At least til this dies down

Deleted user

If that makes any sense.
It doesn't.
It makes them annoying.

I figured this out
Well looks like I'm gonna have to lay low on my love of aesthetics
Also I'm probably never saying 'sksksk' again
At least til this dies down

Unfortunately might be a while

This topic has been locked by a moderator.