forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Love you too sweet summer child. Augh I gotta put away the tablet but I don't waaaant tooooo. I don't want to go to bed, i want to stay up all night, roleplay, and damage my health

Deleted user

you know you've gotten self conscious when you know you're hungry and need food but you're questioning if you can go without eating

Deleted user

you know you've gotten self conscious when you know you're hungry and need food but you're questioning if you can go without eating

I will unadopt you if you don't eat.

Deleted user

I will unadopt you if you don't eat.

Okay. I'm kidding I'd never do that, but you DO need to eat. I've starved myself for 2-3 years child. Go. Eat.

Deleted user

babe, do as i say and not as i do, EAT
because i dont eat either..

Deleted user

???? (I had a dream about this like 2 days ago. Don't remember what happens)

Deleted user

all y'all need to eat. food is super important and you can literally eat almost whatever you want if you work it off. So,,, eat please

Deleted user

babe, do as i say and not as i do, EAT
because i dont eat either..

Texting you

Deleted user

guESS WHO LOST-

tHE FIGHT????

yEAH THE FIGHT

OMG LORI

I WON :D barely

Deleted user

guESS WHO LOST-

tHE FIGHT????

yEAH THE FIGHT

OMG LORI

OMG YES LORI!

Deleted user

Someone tell me to go to bed I have school tmrw Even though I reallyyy don't wanna go

This topic has been locked by a moderator.