forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

YUS. Also. Both of my dads are amazing people and i wish they were my real dads. my family would be so much less confusing.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Once again my internet connection’s going to turn off soon so I can’t talk much but in short I basically sat in the far back corner of the room doodling flowers in my notepad to stop myself from crying in front of all these strangers because wOW who knew some speech about religious stuff was capable of reaching into the deep dark corner of my past and dragging all my worst memories and insecurities right back to my brain

…This probably sounds super weird without proper context but unfortunately I’m out of time to talk so you’ll just have to be confused

Deleted user

This is where someone swoops in and restocks my self confidence c'mon people you know the drill

Deleted user

SOMEBODY MAKE ME FEEL CONFIDENT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL LITERALLY LOSE IT I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL IN 20 MINUTES AND I'M N O T FEELING GOOD

Deleted user

moony i love you! you are gorgeous and you will have an amazing day!

Deleted user

-offers my child hugs- Oh and Shadow! I'm doing a rp with Banana where Evelyn is with Kyoko's brother and they are BOTH major assholes

Deleted user

I'M FREEZING

AND I DON'T KNOW WHY
IT'S 49 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT
THAT'S NOT EVEN THAT COLD
I'M IN LONG PANTS AND LONG SLEEVES
BUT I'M STILL SHIVERING

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

This is where someone swoops in and restocks my self confidence c'mon people you know the drill

HI YOU ARE GORGEOUS. IVE NEVER SEEN YOU, BUT YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. I may not know you well enough, but I’ve read and heard enough from amber to know that you’re REALLY nice. And you also seem…..ummm…strong? I dunno how to describe it…… so yah, anyhoo. The prettiest people are the nicest.

Deleted user

HI YOU ARE GORGEOUS. IVE NEVER SEEN YOU, BUT YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. I may not know you well enough, but I’ve read and heard enough from amber to know that you’re REALLY nice. And you also seem…..ummm…strong? I dunno how to describe it…… so yah, anyhoo. The prettiest people are the nicest.

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH THAT DEFINITELY HELPED

This topic has been locked by a moderator.