forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Ella honey. Shame and guilt are the WORST motivators you could ever possibly use. I've seen people shame and guilt themselves into a hole and it's not pretty.
Come to my PM for a little privacy. We can talk there if you want my beautiful angel

Deleted user

Dad i got punched in the stomach today over a stupid phone and didn't eat so I need some hugs.

Deleted user

Oh and last night I only ate icecream for dinner as an award for doing a whole entire essay in under an hour and not bsing it

Deleted user

I'm gonna start waking up earlier so I can see more of this while It's still happening lol… Ev, that's assault. I can't give you a lot of advice because if it had happened to me, my first reflex would've been to fight back. I'm glad you didn't do that, though… I was brought up by a military parent and therefore have been taught a bit differently than most people lol. But seriously. Assault. Not okay.

Deleted user

Don't worry, I'm kicking his ass after school. Or well, at least giving him the best yelling at I can.

Deleted user

Don't hit him… I speak from experience when I say that. Then you've technically assaulted him too. But you can and should yell. Tip: Dial 911 on your phone like you're going to call it, but don't press call, and show him that… That should freak him out. You actually could tell the police if you wanted to. That's assault, like I keep saying lol

Deleted user

I don't have a phone. I have a shitty school computer.

Deleted user

Okay! Then threaten to call when you get home. But be careful not to make him too angry if it's possible he'd hurt you again.

@Pickles group

DoNt CaLl 911 If ItS nOt An EmErGeNcY uSe ThE nOn EmErGeNcY nUmBeR if you're going to do the 911 scare thing make sure you don't accidentally call

Deleted user

This is the first time he's ever hurt me, other than way too tight hugs so I don't think it'll be too big of an issue. But gotta nip it at the bud ya know?

@Pickles group

If you go to a university you can threaten to call security or if not you can report it and say it's only happened once, and if it happens again report it as the second time and depending on your school they'll probably do something. But my school especially would see any retaliation as your fault and not self defense

@Echo_6 group

I'm gonna throw this in here because I think everyone here needs to know it. You are all amazing, and talented in your own respect. You all have there own special odd thing you're all good at, and that makes all of you special in your own way. You deserve the world and more, I love you all. Your lives mean so much, so please keep your light shinning and light up the world with your creative minds and big hearts.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I'm gonna throw this in here because I think everyone here needs to know it. You are all amazing, and talented in your own respect. You all have there own special odd thing you're all good at, and that makes all of you special in your own way. You deserve the world and more, I love you all. Your lives mean so much, so please keep your light shinning and light up the world with your creative minds and big hearts.

^^^^

Deleted user

What happened??

I don't even know lol, I was having trouble sleeping and suddenly this wave of panic washes over me, and I'm shaking, and it feels like my head is full of static, and I'm absolutely terrified. Of what, idk, but it was just pure fear. It was different than other anxiety attacks I've had; Usually they make me shake and I have a headache, but I can't breathe and I'm not really scared as much as just really anxious. So I don't know why I felt so petrified. And my panic attacks are completely different. So I don't really know what was going on lol. Maybe it wasn't even an anxiety attack, but I don't know what else it could be.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.