forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

I don't know, ever since that thing that happened last night I've felt really weird and off, kinda hyper-aware and like… Not right

Deleted user

The thing that happened with your mom?

No, well, kinda, but also the anxiety attack that wasn't an anxiety attack I talked about, I think on the last page

Simon

right now i'm so pissed at my world history teacher…

Why is that?

Because my teacher didn't let me finish this pink assignment that's worth 100 points. im going to get an f in this class and my mom will start questioning me about it.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

No, well, kinda, but also the anxiety attack that wasn't an anxiety attack I talked about, I think on the last page

Okay. You're probably emotionally burnt out right now. You really need to get some rest, play some quiet music, just stay still and alone and quiet for as long as you need to heal. Be there for yourself.

Deleted user

Holy shit my dad is old. I have 2 years left of school yaaay -_-

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Okay. You're probably emotionally burnt out right now. You really need to get some rest, play some quiet music, just stay still and alone and quiet for as long as you need to heal. Be there for yourself.

Happens to the best of us Mir. Especially me. I also recommend rest and/or sleep/cheering up

@hollow-boned

kay here's the tea from orientation:

-one of the boys i'm friends with is being unusually nice bc the boys aren't around to make him feel bad abt having human feelings
-my new classmate(who i will call Red bc of her lipstick) is short and very sweet and covers her mouth when she laughs which is a shame bc she's got a lovely smile
-Shit(asshole i liked for a while) showed up and his hair is now longish and pulled back and it looks absolutely disgusting why did i ever like him what was wrong with me oh god kfgjnk i am so blessed to have jules
-my glamour necklace worked also i did my makeup unusually well and i looked SO good i'm fucking sexy
-the other guy i hate is as ugly as ever no comments there
-we have a new boy i hope to god he's normal
-james (asshole i dated for 48 hours) is no longer in this school ha suck it

This topic has been locked by a moderator.