people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

THAT IS MY OTHER FRIENDO! He is suuuuper cool. we're facetiming rn XP

Deleted user

Lori
The memes be up there

i know, thank you <3 i appreciate it

Deleted user

Yo Jake, my name is Miriam, which you can call me if you want, but you can also call me May, Miri, GQ, Moony, Moon-child… The list goes on. Whatever floats your boat works, I respond to all of them lol.
I consider myself one of the "resident therapists" here, meaning I'm always down to talk and help you deal with your issues. But I also have a crapload of issues myself. Just a warning.
Yeet

Deleted user

does anyone want to remove the drum banging out of my head please??

Deleted user

As soon as Jake is here, he's gone. He had to go to bed

Deleted user

ooo yeah. Hi Jake. I'm Lorelei, the resident uh,,, prideful bitch? Yeah, that works. Feel free to call me Lori though. i uh,,,, i'm useful for snarky comments and trying my hardest to cheer people and failing miserably

And if you ever wanna get your anger out feel free to just yell at me. or run a knife through me, that works too lmao

Deleted user

ooo yeah. Hi Jake. I'm Lorelei, the resident uh,,, prideful bitch? Yeah, that works. Feel free to call me Lori though. i uh,,,, i'm useful for snarky comments and trying my hardest to cheer people and failing miserably

And if you ever wanna get your anger out feel free to just yell at me. or run a knife through me, that works too lmao

sweetie, i'm not running a knife through you

Deleted user

Lizzie would you like help?

Do you speak french?

ooh I do (not really from classes, kinda as a primary lang. before english)

Eyyy same

ditto

@Bananapudding

Nice to meet you Jake, oh and my real name is Cyanne (not Banana. and you pronounce it as one would do with the color, not the pepper)

@GameMaster group

Lizzie would you like help?

Do you speak french?

ooh I do (not really from classes, kinda as a primary lang. before english)

Eyyy same

Heck yeah okay well can you translate something really quick for me? It's just the directions but I don't understand what they say:
Dites si oui ou non les autres personnes et vous faites les choses suivantes.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.