forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

-feels left out because I don't watch glee or any of this-

Deleted user

The Librarians, oh this anime called Made In Abyss, Markiplier. I don't watch TV very much…I mostly read and overly obsess over music. Oh and a bunch of indie movies no one has ever heard of.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

The Librarians, oh this anime called Made In Abyss, Markiplier. I don't watch TV very much…I mostly read and overly obsess over music. Oh and a bunch of indie movies no one has ever heard of.

Ooh what music, other than lovely

Deleted user

Okay well…I'll give a general overview…Hale Storm, 5FDP, Modest Mouse, Franz Ferdinand, Marilyn Manson, Pat Benatar, Blondie…uhm oh I know there's more but that's all off the top of my head.

Deleted user

…half of that is mainstream…-is filled with great dissapointment- Pat Beneatar sang Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Blondie did One Way Or Another, Five Finger Death Punch is a pretty common name in the heavy metal community, HaleStorm isn't THAT well known but she's out there. Marilyn Manson is like old emo.

Deleted user

Then implode because:

Starkid is life.

OH MY LORD.
Okay. Okay. Favourite Starkid?

It's a tie between Joey & Joseph Lol

@hollow-boned

marylin manson is just. i hate that guy. his music has a distinct air of dread and horribleness and i dont mean his music sucks i mean his music is. ghh

Deleted user

Oh what. Marilyn Manson is awesome. But I think there is definitely an era for him. Most youngsters don't like him.
Angry beauty is a very Millennial thing i guess

Deleted user

Then implode because:

Starkid is life.

OH MY LORD.
Okay. Okay. Favourite Starkid?

It's a tie between Joey & Joseph Lol

Joseph Walker or Moses?

Joseph Walker is the only Joseph in my book. XD

Deleted user

I grew up sandwiched between two gens. I also just have unique taste. I don't like mainstream pop. Billie Eilish, a little P!NK, a little Katy Perry, and that's about it. Oh and Halsey. I love Halsey.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Joe Walker is a gOD AMONG MEN! I love in Twisted so much and I haven't watched AVPM yet but I can tell I will fall for him even more. I think I'd have to say my favourite is Jaime or Dylan

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I grew up sandwiched between two gens. I also just have unique taste. I don't like mainstream pop. Billie Eilish, a little P!NK, a little Katy Perry, and that's about it. Oh and Halsey. I love Halsey.

Halsey is amazing definitely, and Billie and P!nk are very good. Mixed feelings about Katy Perry

This topic has been locked by a moderator.