i have many issues in my life

My dude you're in the right place

Deleted user

hello chirren how is ur day

tackle hugs

Ooh lookit that, physical contact
slowly backs away

Deleted user

Okay so we all know i feel sick right? I ate lunch and now I feel worse and my lower back hurts

Deleted user

"Evvies." I like that. Definitely gonna steal that.
Try stretching like you're going to crack your back. It works in chairs and on the floor, the main point is that your back should be in a sort of 'c' shape.
That always helps me if I have a stomach ache.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

"Evvies." I like that. Definitely gonna steal that.
Try stretching like you're going to crack your back. It works in chairs and on the floor, the main point is that your back should be in a sort of 'c' shape.
That always helps me if I have a stomach ache.

Wait but Evs also has back pain

Deleted user

It sorta helped…I feel sorta light headed, and now my arm pits hurt so yeah.

Deleted user

I guess my forehead does feel kinda warm…should I go use the bathroom or go to the nurse????

Deleted user

I can't, I'm in class. I only have 1 more class period before I have to walk home…maybe I should just wait it out.

Deleted user

Your forehead is always going to feel a bit warm to yourself. I would suggest drinking fluids (*sipping. Like tiny lil sips every 20 seconds or so for at least 3-5 minutes or until you feel like your tum is about to burst) and take deep breaths through your nose and out our mouth.
This will help slow down your heart rate and relax your body. The water will cool you and had a second relaxing element.

Deleted user

But I have to walk home and honestly I'll just let this kill me. Ima go use the bathroom tho, see if it helps at all

This topic has been locked by a moderator.