forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Don't kill my spider village, also no it just hurts. I mean yes rp with me, you should do that a lot MORE DAD! But ye.

Deleted user

OH NO THAT MAKES IT SOUND WAY WORSE LOL IT'S JUST A THING ON MY CEILING LIKE A HOLE OR SOMETHING WITH SOME WACK SHADOWS

Deleted user

OH OKAY GOOD! SO LAST NIGHT I WAS LAYING IN BED AND I SAW SOMETHING FLY AND I KNOW THERE IS A SPIDER THAT LIKES TO BITE ME BUT SEE, THE FLYING THING WASN'T A FLY IT DIDN'T BUZZ!

@Pickles group

Hey just a friendly reminder that if you ever need advice about stuff that's not sexuality/disphoria (boy is that spelled wrong)/how to not be sick or you just need to vent, you can pm me and I'll answer as soon as I can ily guys <3 <3

Deleted user

So don't PM about dysphoria, sexuality, or how to not be sick?

@Pickles group

So don't PM about dysphoria, sexuality, or how to not be sick?

Yup, because I have no idea how to help or relate except I can relate to being sick

Deleted user

I love being scared but then when I have to, like, be in rooms alone or anything like that, it's like "oooookay so that was a bad idea"

Deleted user

I've also been really into the Blair Witch Project lately, which is great until it's not

Deleted user

I just had a package delivered to my house by a normal dude in a beat-up car blasting music through the window

@Mojack group

I just finished a good horror game called SOMA. It has a really good story (in my opinion) so yeah.. I’d said I have.. THE FEELING.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.