forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Are you seeing a therapist?

nope! parents dont know, i can at least hold it together so they dont know aha

Deleted user

It's even worse if you're bottling it up. You need to find a way to tell them and get help. You have to sleep, babe– Otherwise you can't function.

Deleted user

It's even worse if you're bottling it up. You need to find a way to tell them and get help. You have to sleep, babe– Otherwise you can't function.

yes i can! 2 years with like small good patches and we are still going strong

Deleted user

Okay, I want you to turn off whatever device you're on, lay down, and try to sleep. Listen to soft music if it helps– I recommend piano or, if you're into it, ASMR. If you don't get any real sleep, so be it, but you still need to rest.

Deleted user

Okay, I want you to turn off whatever device you're on, lay down, and try to sleep. Listen to soft music if it helps– I recommend piano or, if you're into it, ASMR. If you don't get any real sleep, so be it, but you still need to rest.

fine mum! aha <3 <3 i'll talk to you all tomorrow

Deleted user

Okay. Really try to sleep.
Love you <3

love you too sweetie

Deleted user

Actually I maybe changed my mind I don't want y'all to feel like you have to listen to my problems but thanks anyway

Deleted user

MOONY! You are my child-puts my hands on your face- I care about you. Please. If I have to let loose my deepest demons to vanquish them, so then you must too. Or at least, let us help. Alright? Your a darling dear and I am here for you, thick and thin. And I am worried for you and your well being.

Deleted user

Yes, we all love and adore you sweetness. Please. Talk to us. We're here for you.

Deleted user

Okay…

1. Is it normal to be so fricking uncomfortable with a parent that you literally don't even want to be by them? Like, you can feel your mood change when you're with them and you're much happier when they're gone and you're just uncomfortable and don't want to talk to them?
  2. LiterallyQuestioningWhoIEvenAmLikeAmIAGirlAmIMiriamWhoTfAmI

Deleted user

1. That is me with my dad, I never ever feel safe around him. No it's not normal, try going to the police or a help line if you can't (Oh god I'm shaking why am I shaking) or decide that you don't like the popo.
  2. You are Miriam, amazing imaginative fierce and wonderful.

Deleted user

1. That is me with my dad, I never ever feel safe around him. No it's not normal, try going to the police or a help line if you can't (Oh god I'm shaking why am I shaking) or decide that you don't like the popo.

I can't do that, she's my only parent and she hasn't done anything wrong except emotionally and verbally abuse me

This topic has been locked by a moderator.