forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@hollow-boned

just found out jules won't be online for a while and i was hoping since he's going to school tomorrow he'd be able to and i am. miserable i miss him so much (again)

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

just found out jules won't be online for a while and i was hoping since he's going to school tomorrow he'd be able to and i am. miserable i miss him so much (again)

Aw hun wanna vent about it?
By the way it's super lit to see you on frequently again

Deleted user

oh no, i'm sure you will get to talk soon <3

@hollow-boned

Aw hun wanna vent about it?
By the way it's super lit to see you on frequently again

thanks! and yeah i do i am feeling Miserable
he was gone for a MONTH and then he was back for like 2 days and now he's been gone 2 fucking weeks and he's gna be gone even more bc he's scared his parents are tracking his history online and like i KNOW how to help him with that but i have to get friends to play messenger for us
and i asked a friend to ask him when school starts and she said it's tomrorow and then he went to bed and like. idk is he avoiding me or smth idk man

Deleted user

i won't lie, Izzy. i'm not doing so well. But, how are you?

@saor_illust school

Want to talk about it Lori? But on the other hand, to answer your question, I'm doing decent. Although I think my camp this week is going to make my thighs hurt like hell.

Deleted user

lowkey i do wanna talk, but there are other people who want to vent and i don't wanna waste anyone's time lmao. What kinda camp? Band?

@saor_illust school

actually no my camp this time has nothing to do with music, though I really will enjoy it. the pain is just the downside of it lmao. it's a horse camp to answer your question. and lori hun, you just let it all out and it'll all be fine

This topic has been locked by a moderator.