tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Sorry, Pickles!! I gotta go for now y'all, talk to you tomorrow πŸ’™

Deleted user

Sorry, Pickles!! I gotta go for now y'all, talk to you tomorrow πŸ’™

bye! <3

@hollow-boned

my friend has been getting high as shit and then drinks caffeine and then vapes a shit ton and he deadass passed out for a while and now he can't think straight i am going to Kill him

@hollow-boned

it's fucking gross and eventually he's gna have a stroke or something and he's only doing this because of his horrible self-esteem issues and bc his boyfriend treats him like trash so instead of dealing with it he gets high

@Bananapudding

just found out this really cute girl (that i may or may not have been obsessing over) at my school is already dating somebody (οΎ‰ΰ²₯η›Šΰ²₯οΌ‰οΎ‰ ┻━┻

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

just found out this really cute girl (that i may or may not have been obsessing over) at my school is already dating somebody (οΎ‰ΰ²₯η›Šΰ²₯οΌ‰οΎ‰ ┻━┻

Oh no wanna talk?

@hollow-boned

So maybe you can help him

i've been trying for MONTHS but he just keeps getting worse and he refuses to break up with that trashcan and he keeps trying new drugs or just getting stoned continuously until he doesnt have to think abt anything and i just FJKDDK

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

i've been trying for MONTHS but he just keeps getting worse and he refuses to break up with that trashcan and he keeps trying new drugs or just getting stoned continuously until he doesnt have to think abt anything and i just FJKDDK

Aw honey that suck

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Aw honey that suck

Deleted user

I got this, my dad is an addict and has been all my life.

Deleted user

Question one: Is he addicted or does he just not want to stop?

@hollow-boned

well it's weed so he's not addicted Yet but there's also the constant vaping
he hasnt actually tried to stop yet so i dont really know

@hollow-boned

me and a friend are constantly trying to convince him to give up certain things or change his mindset or break up with Trash Bag but he just. refuses to listen

This topic has been locked by a moderator.