forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

OH MOONY!-offers hugs- cmere sweet summer child…I'll adopt anyone btw who has bad parents and wants a new mother.

i'll take up that offer aha

@Pickles group

DON'T DO IT. I DON'T CARE. IF YOU DO, I NO LONGER LIKE YOU AND YOU SHOULD DIE IN A HOLE

pickles, honey, i influence other people's actions, not the other way around

I'm not going to be okay with it just because you do it. Don't do it around me. I'm not kidding.

Deleted user

Y'all are literally better than my irl family wtf

nawww <3

Deleted user

What happened???? uwu -hugs miri- come here dear, it's okay. You are an amazing person, alright? I am here for you and will support you in whatever ways i can.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I usually try to avoid doing stuff that people don't like around them unless it's out of spite but I don't have anything against you pickles so…
Your wish has been granted

@Pickles group

What happened???? uwu -hugs miri- come here dear, it's okay. You are an amazing person, alright? I am here for you and will support you in whatever ways i can.

What part of do not do that in my presence did you not understand

@Pickles group

I usually try to avoid doing stuff that people don't like around them unless it's out of spite but I don't have anything against you pickles so…
Your wish has been granted

Thanks

Deleted user

-hugs Ruby as well- you are now my children. Anyone else? I was only dong uwu and OwO to spite, because i am a general asshole but i'll stahp.

Deleted user

i don't have anything against you pickles, i will never say it again aha

Deleted user

-hugs Ruby as well- you are now my children.
thanks <3

Deleted user

Thanks so much 💙

Deleted user

Wait, what shouldn't we do around you, Pickles?

!!shit, i'm sorry! i've edited it so it doesn't say what it did!!

Deleted user

say uwu and OwO

Oh, that's it? Okay. Sorry, Pickles!!

Deleted user

no

Oh, that's it? Okay. Sorry, Pickles!!

This topic has been locked by a moderator.