forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

On a side note, I broke my tooth today. It came out of nowhere. I was just chilling, eating my starbursts- then, CRUNCH

oh no!!

Deleted user

there's a moth in my room. for anyone who doesnt know i am terrified of moths. ok? and it's not some small moth, no. this is one big, chunky boi. i am genuinely afraid right now. i didnt know that such a monster could be enlarged.

@Mojack group

On a side note, I broke my tooth today. It came out of nowhere. I was just chilling, eating my starbursts- then, CRUNCH

You good fam?

Yeah, it didn’t expose the root so it’s not hurting. I have a dentist appointment on Tuesday so good timing though!

Deleted user

Sorry if I disappear for hours. I work at McDonalds and sometimes have to stay overtime

omg i work at maccas too!

@saor_illust school

Sorry if I disappear for hours. I work at McDonalds and sometimes have to stay overtime

Ah that's fine! Everyone has a life outside of here, so take your time!

Deleted user

and that too.. i'm mostly just happy i've found someone else that works for the same company i do aha

Deleted user

and that too.. i'm mostly just happy i've found someone else that works for the same company i do aha

It gets… Irritating at best lol

Deleted user

It gets… Irritating at best lol

do you work in service or back area?

@GameMaster group

I has way too much fun at that pride festival. Let’s just say I can cross dancing in a conga line with drag queens, furries, cosplayers, and one guy in just a mini skirt off my bucket list.

Deleted user

I has way too much fun at that pride festival. Let’s just say I can cross dancing in a conga line with drag queens, furries, cosplayers, and one guy in just a mini skirt off my bucket list.

Lol that sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself

Deleted user

for some reason, we have our pride parade in september, and i'm not out to my parents so i can't go. :(

Deleted user

i am back from a 7-8 hour long date with my bf and it was,amazing

Deleted user

Sh! It was fun. We had dinner with his grandparents and that was…a treat.

Deleted user

I didn't spend the night sadly, no matter how badly I wanted too.

Deleted user

So how're things going with Justice? I know there was a bit of trouble with your gender…

Deleted user

Things are going good, we've worked it out. His grandma is such a character, though he was sort of a butt yesterday to his sister. I like his little sister truth be told, but I always seem to get along better with younger children. A lot of lecturing from me and his grandmother to participate with family, but I understand why. He got his ass grounded for a long time and so he just wanted to get as much as me as possible. Which was fine. We watched a lot of Rick and Morty.

Deleted user

Oh well, his parents, my parents, and his grandparents, would never allow that. Maybe like a few friggin years down the line. -shrugs-

@Bananapudding

there's a moth in my room. for anyone who doesnt know i am terrified of moths. ok? and it's not some small moth, no. this is one big, chunky boi. i am genuinely afraid right now. i didnt know that such a monster could be enlarged.

awwwww lucky

This topic has been locked by a moderator.