forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Keep in mind that stepping back and deciding it's out of your hands doesn't make you a bad friend.

@hollow-boned

thank you @ moon. i just feel like he's gna be That Friend who goes off the deep end and ends up in the hospital or dead in a ditch somewhere

Deleted user

Of course you don't want that, and I understand. You get used to it after dealing with an alcoholic for 13 years

Deleted user

Yea, I recommend therapy or talking to him about rehab if he is addicted. But you have to enter yourself into rehab. And if he's not addicted…

Deleted user

Hi I'm here uhm…I know I'm interrupting stuff so i'll vent once this is over. Just know that I need some major hugs…

Deleted user

No really dad…they have bigger problems then I do…I'll just…I'll just go.

Deleted user

No babe! If you aren't comfortable here, I'll PM you. Ev, please.

Deleted user

Alright…it's not THAT big of an issue but

I was face timing my boyfriend right? And we're goofing around and teasing eachother and just generally enjoying eachother's company. And he like turns the computer away for a little bit and I just start crying for no reason, whispering to never leave me. And he didn't even freak out or anything like he normally does, he just made sure to reassure me that he would never leave me…and I guess part of that was the fact that he was exhausted which is understandable…I also am sort of really highly emotionally unstable cause mental stuff and I dunno what the fak to do.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.