Maybe eat something you like, take a bath/shower, take a rest or a nap
Watch some funny videos.
(I'm resident meme dealer 👍👉👉)
Wear something you think is cute
Listen to music you like
You got this my boyo.
I'm glad we met you

Deleted user

This was like this morning, i'm fine now. But I'm concerned about things in the future…

Deleted user

Well further worse emotional instability…and I try to self care as much as I can but then my dad just yells at me for being lazy and doing nothing but sitting around on the computer, but I can't medication because we are in debt and I am the child who sacrifices herself for the family and is the good thing and risks things like her health to keep things at peaceful levels and I can't self care if I don't feel comfortable,relaxed, and safe anyways. But. I did take a shower a little bit ago, and i'm eating some pizza and drinking a pepsi(though I don't want to eat at all)

Deleted user

Well, I'm glad you're doing what you can to care of yourself. I can offer some more self care ideas if you'd like. Talk to me more about your 'emotional instability.'

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Well further worse emotional instability…and I try to self care as much as I can but then my dad just yells at me for being lazy and doing nothing but sitting around on the computer, but I can't medication because we are in debt and I am the child who sacrifices herself for the family and is the good thing and risks things like her health to keep things at peaceful levels and I can't self care if I don't feel comfortable,relaxed, and safe anyways. But. I did take a shower a little bit ago, and i'm eating some pizza and drinking a pepsi(though I don't want to eat at all)

Weeell I might have something to make you feel better later. ^.^
Until then we can keep RPing
We'll all here be your support network

Deleted user

i just started intensely shaking, fun, we love that, great, cant wait for whats coming aha..

@GameMaster group

Party. Panic attack. Pass out

oh god

Yay

great aha

Okay now that I’m alive let me explain. I went to a family friends party before my voice lesson and it was crowded and loud and I didn’t know anyone. So I basically had a panic attack and fainted on my way to voice lessons. So yea. I still did voice lessons tho.

Deleted user

oh god

Yay

great aha

Okay now that I’m alive let me explain. I went to a family friends party before my voice lesson and it was crowded and loud and I didn’t know anyone. So I basically had a panic attack and fainted on my way to voice lessons. So yea. I still did voice lessons tho.

thats not good. are you okay?

Deleted user

and i just started tearing up.. fuck

you wanna talk about it?

Deleted user

I'm sorry Lizzie.
Ruby, why are you shaking? That's not good.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

oh god

Yay

great aha

thats not good. are you okay?

Yeah hun
You OK?

Deleted user

i dont know whats going on, this is the most random time for this to happen

This topic has been locked by a moderator.