forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Sometimes you just got to dress like a vintage mother and sing Phantom of The Opera at the top of your lungs

Deleted user

Hi at ten years old your should not be wanting to have sex with someone you should be playing with stuffed animals and sidewalk chalk there is something wrong with this boy oh wait that happens with a lot of boys. Huh. It would seem we're doing something wrong in raising them, wouldn't it

uhm…so it wasn't just boys, i was that kid who was ruined at 8years old…due to my ex bestfriend and her cousin raping me

• so like….im trying to reach out to my teachers…and my parents keep yelling at me to do my damn work, well…uhm how can i do that when i need the extra help because im a slow learner…and i sometimes need that double help…like COME ON!……im not SP.ED. like my brother but i still need some assistance…but y'know to them im a Lost cause..(i'll also put this on the venting page)

Deleted user

Sometimes you just got to dress like a vintage mother and sing Phantom of The Opera at the top of your lungs

OMG PHANTOM! i love that musical it's my FAVORITE!

Deleted user

OMG PHANTOM! i love that musical it's my FAVORITE!

!!!! I'm trying to fix my cover of it to put onto youtube

@Anemone eco

I can't remember how the fuck to use a telescope, so I'm going to go cut my finger with a knife for a specimen sample for my microscope. Fun stuff.

I was going to do some bird watching but I can't find any birds.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Shoutout to my brother's teacher for bringing an Easter gift to every one of her student's houses
And shoutout to my lil sister for losing a tooth(she's lost three of her teeth, all next to each other and it looks like she got in a fight)

Deleted user

I think being that gorgeous is illegal but go off

0///0

Deleted user

It's on youtube
If you search phantom of the opera acapella cover it should come up

Deleted user

has no access to youtube because my parents don't let me use it well..i bet it's really good !

@ZephirFox8812

It's so hard for me to talk to my only person who is easy to message and who knows about me being trans. When ever I say something about like wanting to bind or anything, they make it about themselves and its just so annoying.